Chapter 111

Chapter 111

Louis breaks all too soon from our kiss and walks follows the boys to the stage. I am sure my face it res, and I am glad that I am no longer on camera for anyone to see. The boys walk up to the stage and Liam takes the silver award that looks like a crystal and Harry takes the microphone.

"Thank you so much to everyone who helped make this record and to the radio stations that played it. Also a ginormous thank you to the fans and everyone who voted" Harry says and hands the microphone to Louis.

"Yes what Harry said a massive thank you to all the fans and everyone who helped make this record and get it to the top" Louis hands the microphone to Katy Perry and they take their award behind the stage, waving on their way.

"One Direction are also winners for Best Music Group, Best Song Ever for Best Pop Song, Little Things for Best Love Song, and Take Me Home for best album" The announcer states.

The boys soon return to their seats without the awards, and I assume they give it to their management for the remainder of the show, which is one more category.

The show goes on a commercial break and I see a few people get up and leave.

"I can't believe we won five awards" Louis says.

"You guys deserve them" I say to all the boys.

They all smile in unison, making it a little creepy but I just smile back.

"Harry Niall and Zayn are going to an after party, and I told Liam we had other plans so we couldn't get celebratory pizza" Louis whispers in my ear.

I shiver knowing exactly what he means by 'other plans'. My cheeks turn red and I bite my lip.

"Have you been taking the birth control?" Louis whispers closer to my ear.

I nod.

"Every day for a week at the same time?" Louis hisses again and I nod.

"Good, I can't wait to feel you" He says, making my arms and legs feel weak.

Louis turns his attention back to the stage where the 'Live' button is turned on and where Jimmy is on the stage again, acting as if his last words never even happened.