Chapter 16

Chapter 16

I awoke groggily to whispers in my room, but the whispers stopped as soon as I sat up. My eyes were still closed.

"Leave" I mumbled in my morning voice, not caring who was in my room.

I slammed back onto the bed and covered my face with my pillow.

"No" I heard Louis' voice.

I sat up immediately and shot open my eyes. I furrowed my eyebrows and took a deep breath.

"ADRIAN!!" I screamed.

Adrian appeared in the doorway with a cup of hot tea in his hands.

"Morning, sunshine" he grinned.

"Why did you let him in?" I asked, annoyed.

"Because he's hot, he's Louis Tomlinson, he's hot, he’s in One Direction, and he knows Zayn Malik"

Did I forget to mention that Adrian worshiped the ground the One Direction walked on? He literally does nothing but stalk them, sleep, and eat.

"Adrian" I groaned. "You can't just let anyone in our flat just because they're hot and famous"

"This hot guy just so happens to be your boyfriend" Louis stepped into Adrian and I's conversation.

I groaned. Louis was wearing a plain dark red t-shirt with plain blue jeans. He was wearing black Vans and his hair was tossled perfectly.

"Go in the family room. I'll be there shortly" I ordered.

Adrian led Louis out of the room, and when I was sure they were gone I flew about my bedroom searching for some pants. But of course, today was the day Adrian just had to do the laundry. I groaned and decided just to tug my shirt down and make sure to get a blanket once I’m in the family room.

I waddled out of the room, my hair a tangled mess, and threw myself on the couch between Louis and Adrian. I reached over Louis to the blanket that was nicely folded next to him.

When I returned to my spot I wrapped myself in the warm blanket.

"Does that not bother you?" Louis questioned Adrian.

"What?" Adrian answered.

"Her butt being in your face"

"No, I’m gay" Adrian sipped his tea.

"Wow, he's so open. Half the guys I know won't even admit they like Glee" Louis said.

Adrian squealed at the mention of Glee. Oh god. "You should be more open too, Louis" Adrian said. Where is he going with this?

"About what?" Louis raised an eyebrow.

"Oh nothing" Adrian mumbled. "Except your secret relationship with Harry in which you have buttsex every Tuesday and Thursday"

"Adrian!" I slapped him playfully on the arm. Louis' face grew red. "Let’s not forget I’m dating this guy" I added.

"Beard" Adrian whispered. I decided to ignore the comment.

"Louis why did you come here?" I asked.

"You left your phone and I felt result bad about what happened last night" Louis frowned.

I huffed. "Then why didn't you stop me from running?"

"Because I was scolding the boys for being so careless. And Zayn was blocking the door" Louis sighed.

I saw a small smile creep onto Adrian’s face at the mention of Zayn.

"Will you go out with me tonight?" Louis asked, making a puppy dog face.

I swear Louis never feels awkward.

"Yes, she will" Adrian answered for me.

"Adrian!" I groaned. "I can answer for myself!"

"Go ahead then" Adrian sipped his tea once more.

"Yes, I will" I said. Adrian smirked.

"It's a date!" Louis cheered.