Chapter 70

Warning- Sex.

Carry on

Chapter 70

Louis walked back over to me and climbed on top of me, and began kissing me again. Louis flipped us over, so I was now straddling him, but we were still kissing. I left Louis' lips for air, then began sucking on his neck.

"Riley" Louis moaned.

My hands ran down Louis' torso and stopped at the hem of his boxers.

"Take them off" Louis demanded.

I slid my hands in Louis' boxers and tugged them down, then dropped them off the bed.

Louis' hands unclasped my bra, and I took it off and joined it with Louis' boxers.

"Louis" I stopped kissing him and looked him in the eyes. "I'm ready"

Louis looked surprised. "Are you sure?"

I nodded.

"Okay" Louis slipped out from under me and walked to his suitcase, and unzipped the top zipper. HE came back with a small foil packet in his hands.

"You keep condoms in your suitcase?" I questioned.

Louis nodded. "Just in case one of the boys needs one, or in this case, I need one"

"Are you sure you're sure?" Louis asked again.

I nodded. "Positive"

Louis out the packet on my night stand and slipped my panties off.

"I'm going to get you used to the feeling first" Louis said.

I nodded.

Louis began kissing me again, then trailed his fingers down my torso and stopping at my crotch.

"This is going to hurt a little" Louis informed me before gently slipping one of his fingers in to my cilt.

I groaned at the new feeling, half in a bit of pain, but mostly in pleasure. Louis slowly pumped his fingers in and out of my area, making my stomach clinch.

"Two" Louis' said before his lips landed on my neck.

I felt another finger join Louis' first and I yelped but quickly recovered.

"Are you sure this is your first time?" Louis laughed quietly.

"Pretty sure" I answered.

Louis pumped his two fingers in and out before slipping in another finger.

"Last one" Louis said.

He didn't bring his fingers in and out of me until I could get used to the pain.

"Go" I instructed.

Louis did as told and began pumping again. The pain I was just feeling was soon forgotten when the pleasure came.

Louis slowly took his fingers out of me, and then flipped us over.

"Your turn" He said.

"What" I said embarrassed.

"Oh, Right" Louis took my hand in his and wrapped mine around his member.

Louis slowly made my hand run up and down it, and then took his hand away from mine. I continued running my hand up and down him, then I started going faster. Louis was hard. Really hard. I wondered how long he had been like this.

I stuck my tongue out the corner of my mouth in concentration, and then looked at Louis.

His eyes were squeezed shut and his mouth was slightly parted. Beads of sweat dripped down his forehead. It was interesting to see Louis in this fragile state, he was so dominant earlier. Louis fisted my duvet then opened his eyes quickly.

"I need to be in you. Now" He said, grabbing the packet off the night table.

Louis quickly tore it open, and then flipped us over. He rolled the condom down his member then slowly entered me.

I screwed my eyes shut and grabbed at Louis' back. Louis dipped down and began kissing my lips again.

Louis slowly thrusted in to me and I ran my hands up Louis' back and pulled at his hair.

"Louis" I half screamed.

The pleasure was overcome by the pain I was feeling. I was glad Louis was doing this easy, I knew he would.

"You feel so good" Louis groaned.

"Faster" I begged.

Louis started going faster, making me fist harder at his hair.

"I'm gonna cum" Louis moaned.

"Me too" I bit my lip.

"On three." Louis thrusted faster. "One"

"Two" I breathed.

"Three"

I screwed my eyes shut as I released my fluids. They collided with Louis' and threw my head back further into my pillow.

Louis pulled out of me and fell beside me on the bed.

"Shower?" I asked and Louis nodded and followed me out of the bedroom.