Chapter 46

Chapter 46

Riley's POV

I looked down and I felt my cheeks grow red. Niall laughed.

"I remember my first make out session" Harry sighed. "I regret it"

"Why's that?" I asked.

"It was meaningless, we didn't even know each other, really, I had just become famous and was overwhelmed by the power at having women at my fingertips"

"Oh" I kicked at a crumpled sheet of paper.

"Yeah, what about you Niall?" Harry asked.

"It was with my girlfriend of about a week, it just sort of happened, I guess" Niall ran his fingers through his hair. "And you Riley?"

I pursed my lips, wondering if I should tell them about my love life.

"Oh come on, we did it" Harry whined.

I laughed a little and bit my lip.

"Okay" I said. Harry and Niall cheered.

"I've never had a boyfriend before Louis, but I have kissed someone before. It was meaningless, just with some guy in middle school. We were playing truth or dare" I said.

"Does that mean you're a virgin?" Niall asked.

"Yea" I looked at the ground.

"You should give your virginity to someone you truly love, and feel passionate about, believe it or not it's a big decision, you could get pregnant or something" Harry surprised both Niall and I with his words.

"I agree" Niall came out of shock.

"Thanks for the advice" I smiled.

Louis entered the room as soon as I had finished my words. I forgot about him. Did I want him to know that I was a virgin? I decided I didn't really care; Louis isn't the kind of person who would try to take my virginity for fun.

"How was the call?" Niall asked.

"Boring" Louis rolled his eyes and sat down on the couch next to me; he was shirtless but had put on pants when Teen Wolf started. He wrapped his arm around me and the smell of his cologne invaded my nose.

"What did you all talk about?" Louis asked.

"The fact that I'm a virgin" I blurted out. Why did I say that? I didn't even want to tell Niall and Harry, but now Louis knows.

"That was sudden" Louis said after a second. I shrugged.

"If you would have said it that easily then why didn't Louis just ask you himself instead of getting us to do it while he takes a fake call" Niall said. The room went quiet.

"You did what?" I stood.

"It's not like that I swear" Louis stood next to me.

"Niall you twat!" Harry slapped Niall on the side of the head.

"Why did you want to know if I was a virgin?" My anger was growing.

I saw Harry and Niall get up to leave the room, Harry dragging Niall by the ear.

"It's just you didn't seem like one when we were, you know" Louis stuttered.

"Why didn't you just ask me?" I softened, noticing Louis' eyes flicker worry and sadness.

"I felt awkward" Louis looked down.

"Louis, I've seen you naked, we just made out, and Niall and Harry walked in on us doing so, and NOW you're feeling awkward?"

"I guess"

"Just ask me if you want to know something, Louis, don't lie to me and get your friends to ask me, who knows who they'll tell" I groaned, sitting back down on the couch.

"If they tell anyone I'll kill them" Louis said.

I laughed.

"I was serious" Louis grinned before lightly pecking my lips.