Chapter 53

Chapter 53

The pool was heated, so I didn't have a problem getting in. Louis was already in the water waiting for me as I walked down the pool steps.

When I got all the way in to the pool, the ends of my hair just barely touching the water, Louis walked over to me and picked me up to straddle him.

"I meant it" He said.

"Meant what?" I asked.

"I meant it when I said I loved you"

My heart started pumping faster, and my mind was spinning. Louis was waiting for me to say something, but I was too love struck to say anything. I leaned forward and softly put my lips on Louis' and came out of my daze when I pulled away.

"I meant it too" I wrapped my arms around Louis' neck and kissed him again, this one more passionate than the last. I tangled my fingers in his hair, and Louis back up against the pool wall. Louis' hands snaked around to my bum, holding me up but I was sure he was getting pleasure out of being able to touch my bum with a reason.

Louis reluctantly pulled away from the kiss and set me down so my feet met the pool bottom.

"Riley" Louis said.

"Yes?"

"I don't know a lot about you"

"Shall we change that?" I got out of the pool at sat on one of the poolside lounge chairs. Louis sat on one next to me and held my hand between us.

"When's your birthday?" Louis asked.

"November 16th" I replied.

Louis' POV

"Favorite food?" I asked Riley.

"Lasagna"

Minutes went buy of me just asking her questions, sometimes her returning them. I felt a bit guilty telling her I love her when I didn't know much about her, it might have been too soon, but I know what I feel.

I found out that Riley is afraid of spiders, she is an only child, and she's only lived in one house until she moved to London. Riley says she cannot sing or act, and her favorite color is orange. Riley isn't very much of a people person, and is bad at first impressions. Her mum's name is Dianna and her dad's name is John. They met when they were 22 and got married when they were 25.

Riley's middle name is Grace, and she's always wanted to visit Disney World. Riley's favorite show is Full House, and has loves John Stamos. I discovered she doesn't like most music on the radio, expecially the songs the radio stations play over and over again. Riley is allergic to hay, but all she does when she gets near it is sneeze nonstop.

By the time we are finished learning about each other, Zayn has come out to fetch us for and early dinner.

I told Zayn we would get changed and be right there.

I love seeing Riley in her swimsuit, she has an amazing body. A round bum and an hourglass figure. You can't see her collarbones, she doesn't have a thigh gap, and you can't see her hip bones, but she's perfect.

She changes in to her outfit that she was wearing today, but this time I was her put on the black lace underwear instead of the red out of the corner of my eye.

I didn't want to rush out relationship; I didn't want to make love to her until we've at least known each other for a year.

We made our way to the dining room and sat down with the rest of the boys. I discovered we were having a roast, with mashed potatoes and corn.

"Who made this?" I asked, shoving a fork full of meat into my mouth. It was delicious. Harry and Niall raised their hands. "It's amazing" I finished my bite. Riley was working on her mashed potatoes.

When we finished eating, we decided to watch a movie in the theatre for the first time.

We all picked one movie we liked, and then narrowed it down to one. Harry and Riley both chose Love Actually, I chose Grease, and Liam, Niall, and Zayn chose an assortment of other movies. I decided to side with Riley and Harry on Love Actually, which earned me a high five from Harry and a kiss on the cheek from Riley.

After lots of arguing, Niall came to our side, so we won my number of votes. Harry and Riley cheered and slid in the movie.