Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Unlike most of my friends, I don't take bullshit from guys. If they upset me, I’m gone. My friends however will accept butt grabbing, name calling, and even when their new boyfriends are cunts to me. I guess that’s why Adrian is my only friend. He doesn't take bullshit, and we are a lot alike.

I decided not to go back to my flat because I knew Louis would know I was there, and I don't want to talk to him right now, so I headed to a nearby arcade. When I walked in, the place was filled with teenage boys with shaggy hair and pimples covering their face. All the games were filled, so I just turned around and walked out. I just continued walking down the sidewalk until I saw an ice cream shop my mum and I used to come to all the time when my dad was doing business in London. I smiled and walked in, a small bell ringing when I walked in. I walked to the counter and waited in line behind a little girl and her mum ordering milkshakes. When it was my turn in line I ordered two scoops of chocolate ice cream in a cup. Luckily, I had brought money along as I always do in case of an emergency. Ice cream is always an emergency.

I sat down at a small table and ate my ice cream with a small spoon.

Why did Louis yell 'Maybe she is!' What could they have been saying?

Harry could have said "Louis face it, every pap is the same, she’s the same, and she will get in your personal life and use what you say against her, she’s a bitch"

I shook my head at the thought. If what Harry said about me WAS bad, and Louis agreed with him. I continued eating my ice cream.