Chapter 36

Chapter 36

The man laughed deeply and turned around to find Louis clenching his fists and jaw tightened.

The man stepped back a bit. Louis was at least 2 inches taller than the man, and he was a lot angrier.

"I said get away from her" Louis stepped closer to the hustler.

"Whoa take it easy I didn't know she had a boyfriend"

"You do now, now get away from her" Louis growled.

"Okay okay dude calm down" I slid out from behind the guy and hid behind Louis' back.

The hustler put his hands in the air and walked to the exit, but not before grabbing my butt.

"See you later, Sexy" he winked.

"You just don't know when to stop do you" Louis said and grabbed the man's arm.

Louis' fist flew through the air and connected with his face, sending blood running down his nose, and his body flying down on the tiles.

Louis brought his fist up again but I grabbed his arm, pulling it down.

"I think he’s learned his lesson" I said hugging Louis' muscled arm.

The man, who had once tried to take me home with him, was now trying to stand and run away.

Louis turned around to face me, and pushed me up against a wall. Luckily, the front desk lady wasn’t there, so she didn't have to see what had just happening.

Louis put his hands on my hips and brought his lips to mine. I immediately kissed him back and wrapped my arms around his neck.

I slipped my lounge into Louis' mouth and he moved his hands along my torso.

"Riley" Louis moaned. "Never let anyone come between us" he demanded. And kissed my neck.

"I won't" I bit my lip.

"Promise?"

"Promise."

A/N Sorry I haven't been posting i had to host and set up my birthday party then today was my birthday so