Chapter 8

Chapter 8

*Louis POV*

As soon as I got back to the hotel, I rushed around picking up Harry's stray underwear and straightening everything up. I checked my watch. Riley was coming in 30 minutes. I threw a casserole into the oven and called Harry. He answered on the third ring.

"Hey boo what's up?" He said.

"Haz what time are you getting back tonight?"

"Around Nine. Why?"

"Just wondering. I have to go now, bye. Love you!"

"Love you too" Harry replied, obviously confused.

I hung up the phone and ran to the mirror. I was wearing a white button up shirt and black jeans. I brushed my quiff up a little and smiled at myself, which lead to making the weirdest faces possible. "You have a problem" I said to my reflection.

Just then there was a knock on the door.

I ran to the door, but slipped on a pair of underwear of Harry's I had forgotten to put up. I fell to the hard wood floor and went sliding into the door. I jumped back up and brushed myself off before opening the door.

"Riley!" I smiled.

"Hi Louis" Riley smiled back. I could tell something was worrying her.

I decided to confront her about it later. I ushered her over to the couch and sat on it myself. I patted a spot for Riley to sit on and she walked over and sat down. Riley was wearing dark skinny jeans and a white high low loose top. Her hair was lightly curled and she had no makeup at all as far as I could tell.

"What are you staring at?" She asked me.

"N-nothing" I stuttered.

"Okay" Riley laughed. Her smile didn't reach her eyes.

"Riley"

"Yes"

"You look like you have something on your mind. I want to know the truth as to why you left yesterday" I sat up.

Riley sighed. "I don't think you'll understand"

"Try me"