Chapter 5

A/N Sorry I haven't updated in awhile, not that I have enough readers for anyone to care, but I was sompletely and utterly sucked into After and After 2 by imaginator1d. She writes amazing stories. That's why im deticating this chapter to her, however this chapter does irrelevant to Anna. Anyway, happy reading.

__________________________________________________________________

Chapter 5

I don't remember falling asleep, but I woke up in the Louis' bed. I quietly slipped out of the bed and creeped into the main room. Louis was sleep on the couch. I grabbed my camera and slipped out of the hotel room, snatching my shoes on the way. When I got out of the hotel, I put on my combat boots and ran back to my flat, which was only about a block away. I ran up the stairs into my landing and opened the door. Luckily, my roommate Adrian left the door unlocked.

I snuck past a sleeping Adrian sprawled out on his recliner and quietly ran into my room. I launched myself onto my bed and kicked off my shoes.

I took my camera over to my desk and put in a new battery for the next day. I flipped to the picture of Louis I had taken the day earlier and couldn't help but feel bad. He was such a sweet guy and I might have just ruined his career. I shook the thought out of my head. And climbed back into my warm bed and closed my eyes to fall asleep once more.