Chapter 104

Chapter 104

When I get in my car, I turn the ignition and start making my way to Adrian's apartment. The Take Me Home CD comes on and I quickly hit the eject button and throw the CD in the passenger's seat.

Not only was Louis right about me spending all my time with him, I'm also pretty sure my relationship with dented. I should have just been excited to go to America with Louis, not make a big deal out of him making a decision for me. Maybe he was trying to surprise me.

I am such an idiot.

I almost pulled my phone out to call and apologize to Louis, but that would just prove how weak I am without him. Instead, I concentrated on the road ahead of me.

I arrived at the apartment a few minutes later, and used the key I still had hooked to my keychain to get in. Of course, Adrian was on the couch on his laptop.

"What are you doing here?" he asked.

"Louis and I had a fight" I sighed and threw myself on to a recliner.

As much as Adrian was bad with advice, it was nice to have someone to talk to.

"What was it about?" Adrian put his laptop to the side. He must be serious about this.

"He wanted to take me to America and canceled my first few days of work for me to go without asking me" I said.

Hearing the words come out of my own mouth made them sound even more stupid.

Adrian nodded and brought his hands together as if he were meditating and took a deep breath.

"What you're telling me is your loving boyfriend surprised you with a trip to America and even went to the trouble to get you off work, and you are mad because he didn't tell you in advance" Adrian said calmly.

Wow, I am an idiot. Why would I want to go to work when I could be visiting a new country and going to my first award's show?

I sigh.

"But maybe he wants time away from me. He did say I spend all my time hanging around with me, he probably wants some space" I said.

The words Louis spoke earlier today ring in my ears over and over.

"Obviously not, you spend all your time hanging around with me!"

It is true, however. I am taking so much time away from Louis. He definitely needs some space.

"What are the fans saying?" I ask Adrian.

"Nothing" Adrian answers quickly and his eyes dart to anywhere but me.

Before Adrian can react, I am beside him on the couch, looking through Tumblr on his laptop.

"I knew it" I whisper.

I have passed several different pictures of me with Louis. All of the captions said how I need to give Louis some space.

And that's exactly what I was going to do.