Chapter 48

A/N Wattpad is being a poo so 

___________________________________________________________

Chapter 48

When Louis got off the phone with the boys, he informed me that they are at the market for a bit, and will come back to the hotel room after to talk about lunch.

“Louis, are we going to visit my mum on Saturday?” I asked. It was currently Monday.

“Oh right! I almost forgot. Our manager set up an interview in Leeds awhile back that I didn’t recall until he told us, so we will be going anyway, and I would love to visit your mum while we’re there, we will be taking the private plane” Louis grinned.

“And you forgot about ALL that?”

“Yes, yes I did” Louis took a seat on the couch.

We were both now fully dressed; I was wearing jean shorts, combat boots, and a blue lace top. Louis was wearing baggy black sweatpants, and a ‘Have a Nice Day” t-shirt with gray Vans.

I sat next to Louis.

“I’ll text my mum” I said pulling out my phone. My mum responded minutes later saying ‘Fantastic! I’ll see you Saturday!’

“You have to be on your best behavior when you meet my mum and dad” I said to Louis.

“I will” He nodded.

“When will the boys get here?” I asked.

“I don’t know actually, I think we have some time” Louis bit his lip.

“What’re you thinking…” I eyed my boyfriend.

In a time span on 3 seconds Louis grabbed me by my hips and forced me to straddle him.

“Louis!” I squeaked. “The rest of the guys could get here any second!”

“They haven’t even left the market yet” Louis dipped my head down so our lips met. I opened my mouth in a gasp, and Louis took the opportunity to slip his tongue in and explore my mouth. Louis turned sideways on the couch so I was lying on top on him, my fingers tangled in his hair.

Harry’s POV

The boys and I were walking down the hallway to go get Louis and Riley for lunch. I remembered the last time Niall and I walked in on them when they were alone, so I told the boys we’d have to knock. Of course I also told them why, and that earned a laugh from Niall, who was obviously remembering yesterday.

I lightly knocked on the door, and when there was no answer I knocked harder.

Louis’ POV

When I heard a knock on the door, Riley was in the middle of giving me love bites and I was about to throw a fit. Of all times now is the time they had to come back. At least they had the decency to knock.

“C’mon Louis, open up! We’re hungry!” I heard Harry yell. Riley climbed off of me and grabbed a small comb form the coffee table and brushed it though her long blond hair. I ran my fingers through mine and walked to the door. I turned to check to see if Riley was ready, and she gave me a thumbs up and I answered the door.

“Good afternoon boys” I said normally.

“I’m not even gonna ask what you were doing in here” Harry said.

I shrugged and led the boys to the living area, where Riley was reading a magazine. I took a seat next to Riley, Niall next to me, Liam by Niall, and Harry and Zayn in two separate chairs.

“Before we choose a place to eat, the boys and I would like to ask you guys something” Liam said to Riley and I. We both nodded.

Riley’s POV

“The boys and I have decided we don’t want to stay in this hotel any longer, we can run around or anything, it’s pretty boring and we’re quite sick of it. Not to mention we will be in London for another 11 months before we start tour again” Liam continued.

“So we all think it would be best if we rented a house to live in until tour starts again” Zayn finished.

“And Riley, we want you to live in it too” Niall added.

“Oh I don’t know, I’ve only known you all for almost a month” I met the boys in June; it was now almost the beginning of July.

“It’s only a rental, so you can just leave any time if you need some space” Harry said. Louis glared at him. I stifled a laugh.

“What about Adrian?” I asked.

“We already talked to him, he was ecstatic. He kept yelling ‘MY BEST FRIEND IS LIVING A FANFICTION’ then he went on about how he could eat everything in the flat without you caring, and making a mess without getting scolded” Zayn said. I laughed.

I looked around at the hopeful faces around me. I still had the flat with Adrian, so I could go back any time. I would have two houses, really, however one I didn’t have to pay for.

“I’m in” I said.

The boys cheered.

“What about you Louis?” Harry asked with hope in his eyes.

“I guess we’ll start looking for houses after lunch” Louis said.

“DIDDLE DEE!” Niall yelled.

“What?” Louis asked.

“Niall has been saying ‘Diddle Dee’ when he gets excited ever since some fan yelled it” Liam sighed.

“Alrighty then” Louis still looked confused.

“Alright, now where shall we eat lunch?” Harry asked.