Chapter 88

Chapter 88

(A/N) PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK! Do you guys think I should put bigger spaces between paragraphs? What did you think of the chapter? Is there anything i should do differently? Comment.

"Louis come on we haven't got all day!" I called upstairs.

"Just a minute!" Louis called down.

Who knew it took this long for one guy to get ready to go to a shopping centre.

"Ready!" Louis came down the stairs.

"Why are you wearing sunglasses? We're going to be indoors" I narrowed my eyebrows.

"I'm famous" Louis strutted over to me, making a point to exaggerate his hips. I laughed at his attempt to be a diva.

"You really don't think anyone will recognize you?" I asked.

"I don't know, but they will recognize YOU" he said.

"Oh" I had forgotten all about the media. The directioners knew who I was not, and I was probably on E! News a lot too. A shiver went down my spine. People actually knew who I was?

"What are we going to do about it?" I asked.

Louis tossed me a beanie and sunglasses, matching to what he was wearing.

"But if both of us wear beanies people will think we had sex last night" I pointed out.

"We did have sex last night" Louis rebounded.

My heart skipped a beat as his words.

"True" I said, grabbing my wallet and phone and shoving them into my jeans pockets.

Louis and I decided to take a different car; people know what his looks like, so we took one of the extra cars we had in the garage. I climbed in the passenger side and buckled my safety belt, and waited for Louis to get in and start the car.

Once we were on the road, I turned on the radio. Best Song Ever by One Direction came on.

"Heyyy" I said and turned up the radio.

Luckily it was only just starting.

Louis reached for the volume and turned it on max. I bobbed my head to the music and Louis sang along. When his solo came on he sang it perfectly and it sounded exactly like it did on the radio.

When the song ended and the radio station went to commercial I turned down the volume.

"Fun fact Niall recorded that song shirtless" Louis informed me.

"Interesting" I laughed.

I looked around at all the car lots around us.

"You know I should really get a car" I said. Luckily, I had just enough money to get one, and could pay for it with the money from my job that I was starting soon.

"Let's get one then" Louis said.

"We have to stop by the bank" I said.

"Nonsense. I will get you one" Louis pulled up to a stoplight.

"Uh, no."

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No Louis, it's too much" I shook my head.

Louis stared at me.

"I'm not talking about the money; I'm talking about you spoiling me"

"I like spoiling you"

"I know but I don't if it's as big as this"

Louis huffed and accelerated away from the light when it turned green.

We pulled up to the shopping centre and climbed out, walking along the car lot to the doors. Louis linked his fingers with mine and we continued walking through the lot, snaking through cars and up to the doors. The automatically opened and the air conditioning blew on our faces, making me giggle for no reason.

Louis grinned and we walked around the shopping centre, occasionally being asked to try out a new product from the vendor's parker in the middle of the corridor.

"Let's go in here" I tugged Louis in to a random clothing store and began picking out random selections of clothes.

Louis doddled around the small clothing store as I rushed around, grabbing anything I saw that I liked.

"I'm going to the dressing room, I'll show you the clothes" I informed Louis.

He nodded and took a seat on a chair and waited for me to wiggle in to my first selection of clothes.

My first outfit was a pair of black jeans and a gray t-shirt top that said 'Tuesday' on it. I walked out of the dressing room and showed Louis the outfit.

"Tuesday?" He grinned.

I nodded and turned around.

"Don't do that in public" Louis hissed.

"Do what?" I smirked, continuing to spin.

"Turn around in those jeans"

"Why?" I teased.

"Because"

"Because why?"

"Because you look to..."

"To..."

"Sexy" Louis finally said in defeat. It was obvious he was embarrassed to say that in public.

"Thank you" I walked back in to the dressing room and tried on a couple more outfits before leaving with the first outfit I tried on.

"Let's go to the Pharmacy" Louis said, grabbing my hand and leading me down another corridor so a brightly lit store.

I blushed as we walked through the aisle, looking for birth control. We got funny looks from the workers, but they didn't say anything.

"Here we are" Louis grabbed three packages of the pills before going up to the cashier to pay for them. I looked down the whole time. I felt like I was surrounded by awkwardness, but really it was only me.

"Are you two married?" The cashier asked.

"No" Louis answered.

"Do you plan to be?" She asked again.

I kept looking down and felt Louis' grip tighten on my hand.

"Maybe" He said.

My heart skipped a beat and I almost fell in the middle of the store. Maybe didn't really mean anything, but from my experience 'Maybe' usually meant yes.

I pushed the thought of marriage to the back of my mind and tried to think of other things, but the thought kept resurfacing.

We had to be too young to get married, right? We were only in our early twenties. He couldn't have meant we 'maybe' were going to get married soon. It would have to be at least a couple of years, right?

Right.

Louis grabbed the bag of pills and walked out of the store. I finally looked up.

"You get embarrassed a lot don't you?" Louis questioned.

I nodded.

"What else did you need?"

"Well we could use some new sheets" I said, remembering how after our session last night we slept without sheets; the other ones had a bit of blood on them. I was glad I disposed of the sheets we ruined at my old house before anyone could find them.

Louis smirked. "Right"