Chapter 105

Chapter 105

Louis' POV

I am an idiot.

Why would I say that to Riley? She's not hanging around me all the time; I'm hanging around her. Riley needs to go run errands, I tag along. I invite Riley to come live with me. Riley needs to go home after her father's accident, hey, I'll come.

I pace around the room with my fingers running through my hair. I need to apologize to Riley but I know she won't answer my calls. If I text her maybe she'll read it and come home.

It's worth a shot.

'Riley, I am so sorry. I didn't mean what I said. Please come home. Please come to America. I love you.'

I send the message I just typed and hope for a reply. I could just drive down and get her; I know she's at Adrian's of course. I decide to wait to see if she texts back before I drive down to get her.

I sit by my phone, waiting for the screen to light up for at least an hour or so before I finally decide to just drive down and get her. I know she will be reluctant to come with me. In fact I wish she would slap me for what I said. I didn't mean it. She knows I didn't mean it. I hope.

I grab my keys and run down the stairs and around the corner to the garage. I don't bother telling the lads where I'm going; I'm sure they heard the yelling.

I drive down the street, impatiently tapping my fingers on the steering wheel. What is she doing right now?

Probably talking to Adrian about what a horrible boyfriend I am. If I were here I would be too.

Riley's POV

I continue scrolling thought Tumblr, tears building up in my eyes.

"If Riley goes to the award show with Louis tomorrow I am burning my house down" One text post read.

I covered my mouth to muffle the sobs that were rising from deep inside my chest.

"I swear Riley is just using Louis. In the time they've been dating Riley got a new car and moved in to a mansion. Huh. Weird. Let's not forget how she is ALWAYS with Louis."

Everything these fans were saying was true. There was no way I was going to the award show tomorrow.

Louis' POV

I arrived at Adrian and Riley's apartment just as it started raining. I didn't bother knocking, I just opened the front door and luckily it was unlocked. I turned the corner and Riley's back was facing me. I could hear her muffled sobs. She was sitting next to Adrian. He was rubbing her back.

I took a deep breath and silently walked behind her to see what she was reading. I knew if she heard me coming she would shut the laptop and not tell me.

From over her shoulder I saw the Tumblr dashboard along with the things she was reading. They were all about how Riley was using me for fame and money and how she is taking up all my time. I love these fans to death but they drive me nuts.

"That's not true" I said and Riley jumped up and shut the laptop lid and wiped her tear-filled eyes, just as I predicted.

"Louis I-" She started but I held up a hand.

"Riley you don't take up my time. I love being with you. I love you" I say and I see a tear fall down Riley's cheek.

"But-"

"Not buts. I want you to come to the Awards tomorrow and the fans can just deal with it"

Riley bites her lip and looks to the side of the room.

I walk up to her and take her hands.

"Please" I beg.

Riley nods.

"I'll go" She says.

A/N I hate when the couple foghts a bunch in fanfics so I like having them make up quickly :)