Chapter 160

Chapter 160

I sit on the couch with Adrian and Louis in an awkward silence. Now only has Adrian now seen Louis and I in our most intimate state, but Louis is sitting here trying to hold in a laugh. Before this meeting can get any more awkward, I stand up off of the leather couch and quietly pad over to the front table next to the door where I slammed my phone down a couple hours earlier.

I take the phone off the table and examine it to make sure no damage was done, either from me putting it down with so much force to the rain seeking in to the interior of the device.
Once I have concluded that no damage has been done, I walk back to the living room and plug it in to the charger, then move to sit next to Louis on the couch again. I cross my feet up on the coffee table and pick up my laptop from the floor next to the couch to get on twitter.
During Louis's time away from me, I have become more and more attached to the website. I find it interesting to see what the fans are talking about currently, and it brightens my day when they tweet jumbled letters when I follow them. I scroll through my timeline, and one topic keeps reoccurring; my walk home. The fans are less than pleased with Louis about forgetting me, but after a quick tweet stating that all is good, they eventually stop talking about the topic.

I start becoming very bored as I scroll aimlessly and shut the lid to my laptop without turning it off. Louis looks to be very bored also as he picks at his cuticles beside me. Adrian is sat farthest away from me, staring out the window. I shift on the leather couch, my bare skin sticking to the foe leather as I bring my feet off of the coffee table and clutch them to my chest. My lower region is still sore from Louis and I's previous activities and I try not to think about it so I don't cause commotion if I get up to get some frozen peas from the freezer and stuff them down my pants.
My mobile rings from across the room, causing all of our heads to shoot up in that direction, happy for a distraction from the uncomfortable silence. I lift myself off of the couch and walk over to it, two sets of eyes following my every move as I pick up the device and press it to my right ear. Louis returns to picking at his finger nails, but Adrian's gaze shifts from out the window to the hard wood floor underneath him.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Hello love" My mum's voice sounds from the other end.

"Hi mum how are you doing?"

I try to walk away from the wall and in to my bedroom to get some privacy, but the short white cord that is currently holding my mobile's battery life prevents me from moving any further. I push still damp hair away from my face and lift the corner of the living room rug with one toe.

"Oh, I'm alright. I'd like you and Louis to come visit."

My toe stops from lifting the rug once more. My gaze flies to Louis who is still sat on the couch, but now he is reading a stray magazine he found on the coffee table. Adrian leans towards him and points out something in the magazine, causing Louis to laugh and Adrian to smile.

"When?" I glance out the window at the now softening rain pouring on to our patio.

"Tomorrow? I know it's quite soon but you don't have to get plane tickets, I won some at a work party so all you have to do is tell the flight attendant my name and she'll let you on, it expires in three days."

I'd have to ask Louis, and get vacation days from work. I'd hate to back out so soon now that I got a new promotion, but the secretary at work did tell me that they had no photo-shoots for the next week or so. I'd just have to confirm with Kim that I wouldn't be able to show up if there was a surprise model coming to me photographed. The thought of seeing my mum and staying in my childhood bedroom push me to do it anyway.

"I wish you would have let me know sooner. I'll have to ask him" I say after a short period of time.

"Alright, call me back with your answer soon. Love you."