Chapter 126

Chapter 126

"We never see you anymore mate" Harry says while turning round a busy street corner.

"I know" I sigh and run my fingers through my hair.

"I didn't think it would take you this long" He jokes but I look away.

"I love her" I whisper.

"Are you sure?" Harry asks. I just want to get home already.

"Yes" I sink down in my seat.

"You've only been dating a month"

"A month and four days" I correct him.
Harry rolls his eyes and stops at a red light.

"You're too reliant on her" Harry says and looks sideways at me.

"You don't understand" I pout.

"You sound like a teenage girl" Harry grins.

"Shut up" I huff but can't help but grin along with him.

-

I lay on the couch watching football with my feet up and a bowl of chips beside me. Niall is about to do a twit cam with Liam, Harry is out with Nick and Zayn is probably spray painting something. I can't help but wonder what they did while Riley and I were doing whatever. I really did miss them and I'm glad Riley and I are taking some time off.

I throw a few chips at the large flat screen in front of my at the opposite team who are beating Rovers by ten.

"Louis come say hi to the twit cam!"

Liam calls from across the room.
I lazily roll off the couch and wipe my face so no chip crumbs remain and walk over to the large computer Liam and Niall are sat at. They split in the middle to make room for me and I pull out a nearby chair and sit in between them.

"Hellooo" I smile.

Immediately the tweets on the side bar start going crazy.

"Let's answer some questions then" Niall says and peers down at the screen.

"What's your favourite color Jolly Rancher?" Niall reads aloud.

"I've always liked blue" I answer and Niall agrees with me.

"I like purple" Liam says and I scrunch my nose.

"Ew" Niall and I say in unison.

Liam shrugs and peers down at the screen looking for an interesting question. I look over his head and find one that probably should be answered.

"Louis where's Riley?" I read. "Riley is at her apartment" I answer.

"I dare one of you to go jump in your pool" Niall reads. "How did you know we had a pool?" He asks.

The twitter mentions flood with numerous answers, most of them are something along the lines of "You're rich"

"Right then" I stand up. I know Liam won't do it and Niall is wearing a white t-shirt, and as much as the fans would love it I don't think management would.

Niall and Liam twist the computer screen around so it's facing the large glass doors that lead to the pool. I get up and walk over to the doors and swing them open. I peak around my shoulder to make sure the camera is still on and run at full speed towards the pool and jump in the air. As soon as I hit the water I really wish Niall would have done it. The water is freezing cold and as soon as I get out of the pool, the air nearly freezes me over.

I run back inside where Liam has a towel waiting for me. I grab the towel form him and wrap it around my shivering body.

"I need a warm shower" I announce and run upstairs.

I really dread the long run upstairs to Riley and I's- my bedroom. I throw the used towel on the bed and run to the bathroom and strip off my clingy wet clothes and turn on the shower water. I put my hand under the running water and impatiently wait for it to warm up.
Finally, the water is warm enough to my satisfaction and I step inside and rest my head against the back wall as the water warms me.

A/N Sorry if there's any mistakes I don't proof read I just post ha so if you see anything that doesn't make sense just change it in your mind okay like if I accidentally put out instead of our or vice versa you know that kind of stuff.