Chapter 34

Chapter 34

"Riley pleaseee stay for dinner" Louis begged.

"Louis I said I can't, I have work early tomorrow morning and I know if I stay for dinner you will make me stay the night" I pointed out.

"Fine" Louis huffed. "At least let me drive you home" Louis stood up off the now correctly positioned couch and waved goodbye to the rest of the boys, who were happily playing Xbox.

Louis held my hand as we walked down to the lobby, and we looked around for cameras or fans. When everything was clear, Louis and I creeped to the parking lot and got in his black car.

I buckled my seatbelt and turned on the radio.

True Love by P!nk came on and I debated on changing the channel, but I decided against it.

Louis was bobbing his head to the music and I was looking out the window, admiring the sunset.

"Louis?" I broke the silence.

"Hmm?" Louis replied.

"I missed you a lot" I bit my lip.

"I missed you most" A small smile formed on Louis' lips.

I turned my attention back out the window and watched the cars zoom by us, eager to get somewhere.

Louis hummed along to A Team by Ed Sheeran, which was now on the radio.

When we arrived at my building, I got out of the car first.

"I'll be right behind you; I just have to get something out of the boot. Go ahead and head inside.

Before I went inside I saw Louis walk to the back of the car and open the boot. I decided not to question him and just walked across the small car park to the main lobby of the building. There I waited for Louis, examining the large paintings hung on the white wall. The floor was tile, and there were a couple black chairs scattered along the main floor.

While I was studying a painting of a fruit bowl, I felt someone grab my bum.

"Louis!" I squeaked and turned around expecting to find a smirk of Louis' face.

It wasn't Louis.