Chapter 120

Chapter 120

The plane ride seemed pretty short, seeing as I slept most of the ride back to England. We were now seated in an old minivan in the airport parking lot, waiting in the long line of cars to exit. I assume we aren't in our usual black SUV so we don't draw attention to ourselves. I am sat in the back of the van next to Louis, and behind Harry.

The drive to the rental house isn't very long, but knowing the discussion I'm going to have with Louis when we arrive at the rental about space makes it seem even shorter. I'm actually debating on whether or not to go through with the plan; but I know that I have to.

The van arrives at the rental and everyone piles out of the sliding doors and feeds in to the house. My heart begins to beat faster and my mind begins to race with different scenarios that this discussion could bring.

Louis and I walk up the stairs to our bedroom, and when we arrive he falls back on the bed. I stay standing.

"Louis" I blurt.

"Yes?" he says, still lying down.

"I think I need to move back in to the apartment again" I say. It feels good to have my thoughts in the open, but when Louis doesn't respond right away

I begin to worry again.

"Why?" He finally asks.

"I think we're spending too much time together"

"You think that?" His voice is calm and cool, nothing like the outraged roar I pictured his voice to sound like.

"Well," I start and try to gather my thoughts "The fans-"

"You're worried about the fans?" Louis asks and sits up.

"Yeah it's hurting them to always see us together" I rush.

"They told you?"

"Yes"

"On twitter?"

"In person"

"Oh"

I rock from one foot to the other and search my mind for responses.

"When should we see each other then?" Louis asks.

I honestly didn't think of that. When will Louis and I see each other?

Whenever we're together the fans will get hurt, and I think for a minute that maybe if we didn't see each other at all they didn't have to be hurt, but I know it's impossible for Louis and I to stay away from each other for very long and that would hurt him, not just the fans.

"Once a week?" I offer.

Louis scoffs and stands up.

"Once a day" Louis takes my hands.

"Once every two days" I struggle to get the words out. Looking in to Louis' eyes makes me want to take back everything I've said and just kiss him all day.

Louis pulls away suddenly and walks to the other side of the room, then turns on his heel and marches back.

"You can't let the fans have such an impact on our relationship" Louis says and comes closer to me.

His height allows him to look down on me, but just by a little.

"I can't help it" I reply.

"Yes you can" Louis cups my face in his hand and brings our lips together, sending electricity through my veins.

He pulls away all too soon and marches back to the other side of the room and pulls my suitcase out of the corner.

"I've been dreading seeing this thing again" Louis throws the case on to the bed and brushes past me and in to the bathroom.

I am left dumbfounded as Louis throws various items in to my suitcase and in a short about of time has it zipped up. He also packs a separate bag of his things and has that rested next to my bag.

"I'm sleeping over" he states.

"What?" my mind tries to make sense of what just happened.

"I said I'm sleeping over. Let's go" Louis grabs our bags and is out the door before I can gather my thoughts.