Chapter 143

Chapter 143

God, was Louis good at sex. I know he had done it before, and it makes me cringe when I think about that, but he makes me forget about all that as soon as he pushes himself in to me-

"Hi" My thoughts are cut off by Louis standing next to me in the shower, completely naked.

"Louis! What the hell!" I try to cover myself.

"Relax, I came to apologize" He says.

"You couldn't wait until I was out of the shower?" I wish I had more hands to cover myself.

"No" Louis says and grabs some shampoo off the shower rack.

"Now you're going to shampoo your hair? Jesus Christ Louis" I roll my eyes.

"No, I'm going to shampoo your hair, it looks like your hands are trying to cover things that I've already seen" Louis rubs the shampoo in his hands then brings them down to my head to shampoo.

Louis starts massaging my head, and I must admit it feels pretty good. I just sigh and drop my hands from my body. Louis doesn't even glance down. I squirt some of Louis's shampoo in to my hand and start massaging it in to his hair.

"I'm sorry for overreacting" Louis says.

"Its okay" I move my head to under the water to rinse out my shampoo.

"I should have known Harry wouldn't do anything, he's not that kind of guy"

I drop my hands from Louis's head and he moves to under the water.

"You're so beautiful, Riley" Louis says.

I feel my cheeks get red, and noticing that only makes them redder. Louis smiles at me and takes my head in his hands.

"I'm sorry. For everything" He looks straight in to my eyes.

"I know" Why are we having a heart to heart in the shower?

Louis leans in and plants his lips on mine. I rest my arms on his shoulders and Louis brings his hands down to the back of my thighs.

"Jump" Louis pulls away for a mere second then reconnects our lips.

I jump up and wrap my legs around Louis with his hands supporting me. We really shouldn't be doing this; I thought we were going slower. Actually, this is pretty slow for us.

"I love you, Riley" Louis says in between kisses.

His lips move down to my neck and he starts sucking on the softened skin.

"I love you" I reply to Louis and bite my lip.

At first all I worried about was the fans, now all I'm worrying about is going too fast with Louis. His lips feel so good against my skin, it's hard to worry. I wish we could do this forever, but sadly we can't.

I move my legs from around Louis to the floor of the shower and he pulls away from kissing me. My eyes dart down to Louis' member which is already in full erection. I look back up at him and I can tell by the way he looks that he saw me look down. As much as I want to right now, I know that Louis and I can't be intimate. It wouldn't be best for us.

I clear my throat. "Anyway" I say and grab the bar of soap off a ledge in the shower to wash myself.

Louis just shrugs and grabs another bar of soap and starts washing himself. This is the least romantic part of showering together. When we both finish cleaning ourselves, I shut off the water and Louis and I step out of the shower.

I wrap a towel around myself but Louis still goes naked.

"I know you want to fuck, Riley" He says.

I let out a small gasp and turn away from Louis. His confidence is amazing.

"I know you were thinking about it. Me thrusting in to you with moans escaping from both of our lips"

How can he go from being sweet and apologizing to describing sex?

"If you can't take care of me, I might just have to take care of myself"

"I guess you'll just have to do that then" I try to stay true to myself.

"Alright" Louis grabs his length in his hand and slowly starts pumping himself.

"Louis!" I squeak.

"What?" Louis starts pumping faster.

"Stop that" I hiss as if someone were listening.

"I'm taking care of myself" Louis

screws his eyes shut.

Never in a million years would I think Louis Tomlinson would be masturbating in front of me. And never in a billion years would I think I'd enjoy seeing it.

I walk over to Louis, going against my common sense and move his hand away from his cock.

"To the bed" I command.

Louis smirks and walks out the bathroom door and in to the bedroom. I try to collect myself before heading out in to the bedroom.

"Get on the bed" Louis says to me.

"What are you going to do if I don't?" I test him.

Louis walks over to me and picks me up by my hips and lays me on the bed. It's amazing how strong he is.

Louis uses his arms to prop himself above me and slowly pushes in to me, no teasing what-so-ever.

"God, you're so tight" Louis says. He starts thrusting slowly.

"Faster" I breathe.

Louis smirks and pushes himself fully in to me. "It's been awhile since we fucked" He says.

Louis thrusts faster and faster and I throw my head back in pleasure. Louis lets out a loud moan, sending me closer and closer to my high. I arch my back and bring my hands up to pull at Louis's hair. Louis dips his head down and starts sucking on my neck. I release small moans as Louis starts circling his hips.

"I missed this" I say and rake my fingernails down Louis's back.

"Me too" Louis moves his lips to mine.

Fuck, he feels so good.

"Louis, pull out" I say quickly.

"What?" Louis stops thrusting.

"Pull out!" I say louder.

Louis does as I say with a surprised look on his face.

Louis's POV

I was almost at my climax when Riley told me to pull out. I almost wanted to keep going and not listen to her, but if I did that there would be even more shit between us.

"What was that about?" I ask her.

"I stopped taking the pills after the thing" She says.

Oh, shit.

"I'm glad you made me pull out, then" I say. "But we're still gonna come"

"What?" Riley asks.

She's so fucking innocent and I love it.

"You're gonna suck me off, and then I'm gonna return the favor" I say.

Riley gasps. "Louis, I've never-"

"I know, I can teach you" I say.

Riley bites her lip and my eyes move down to her neck where I left a nice little love bite. She's going to love that.