Chapter 32

Chapter 32

Riley's POV

"We'll be leaving now" I heard Adrian say.

"Wait what?" Zayn asked.

"To give them some privacy" Adrian hissed followed my a couple of mumbles then the hotel door opening and closing.

"I missed you" Louis broke the silence.

"I missed you too" I replied quietly.

I looked at the ground and shuffled my feet until another pair of feet joined mine. I looked up and met Louis' bright blue eyes.

We stood there for what seemed like a minute before I wrapped my small arms around Louis' torso. Louis was taken aback by my action but soon got himself together and hugged me back.

Louis put his hands on my thigh and I jumped from his sudden gesture, and wrapped my legs around his hips.

My arms flew up to Louis' shoulders and Louis' arms clasped around my torso.

Louis walked us to the couch and sat down. I climbed off his lap and took a seat next to him.

"Riley" Louis said after a minute.

"Yea"

"I said 'Well maybe she is' to Harry because he said..." Louis stopped.

"What did he say?" I asked.

"He said 'Riley isn't the one for you'" Louis quoted Harry.

"And you said 'well maybe she is'?" I was caught off guard by Louis' sweet words. Did he really think I was the one for him?

"Yea" Louis' cheeks turned pink.

I flipped over from my sitting position so I could straddle a surprised Louis.

I dipped my head down and our lips met, igniting a fire in my heart.

Louis bit my bottom lip softly and I opened my mouth so his tongue could slide in.

My fingers found Louis' shaggy brown hair and I softly fisted it, earning a small moan from Louis.

Louis pulled away.

"Riley, can we start over?" Louis asked.

"Together? Or just friends..." I replied. I hoped he didn't mean just friends; we have something more than friends.

"Together" Louis looked into my eyes.

"I would love that" I smiled.

I climbed off Louis lap and walked over to the door. Louis followed.

I put my index finger to my lips signaling for Louis to be quiet. He nodded.

I opened the hotel suite door and Adrian and the rest of the band tumbled in, giving away their eavesdropping attempt at listening in through the door.

"Hey there guys! Don't mine us we were just getting back from um" Harry said and looked around at the boys for help.

"The Jungle Gym!" Niall quickly filled in.

"Yeah! The... Jungle Gym?" Harry questioned.

All the boys got up and brushed themselves off. Zayn took this opportunity to hit Niall upside the head.

"The Jungle Gym?" I heard him hiss.

Niall shrugged.

"So you guys are dating again?" Liam questioned.

Louis nodded.

"That was fast" Zayn said.

"I can't stay away from her" Louis defended. I felt my cheeks grow hot.

"What now?" Niall asked.

"I don't know, maybe we should go to the Jungle Gym" Harry mocked.