Chapter 77 Who is the cannon fodder!

In the second mist area, at the bottom floor of the department store, it was the agreed meeting point before the operation.

Ban and the others anxiously sat on the ground, no one knew Andrew's fate.

People discussed one after another:

"We've been waiting for almost 20 minutes. He can't possibly still be alive! Captain Ban, let's go!"

"Yes, no one can survive under that monster. Look at Lao Wang and the other two, they were instantly turned into ashes!"

"If he's alive, he should have already come. Sigh! I was still counting on him... I didn't expect that he would be done in by just encountering a flame monster!"

"I told you earlier that he couldn't do it! I told you!"

"What a pity, what a pity!"

"The bugs are coming, are we all going to die here?..."

"It's all destiny. We've survived for so long, what else can't we be satisfied with..."

"So sad..."

...

People spoke one after another, almost convinced that Andrew could not survive.

The judgment of Andrew's death also cast a shadow over everyone's hearts. As the strongest person, if even he died, who else could deal with the flame monster?

Jack, sitting on the side, felt increasingly uneasy. He was the person who knew Andrew's strength the best among these people, but he dared not be sure if Andrew could come back alive. That flame monster was just too powerful. Unless a miracle happened, very few people could escape alive from it.

At this moment, there was a "bang" sound, and the revolving door of the department store was pushed open. An awakened warrior who was keeping watch outside stumbled in and excitedly said, "He's here, he's still alive! He's here, he's still alive!"

This sentence was like a bomb, immediately overturning the crowd.

He actually escaped from the flame monster's presence!?

Ban grabbed the awakened warrior who was keeping watch, almost shouting, "Andrew is still alive!?"

Before the awakened warrior could answer, Jack exclaimed, "Brother Chu!"

A person wearing a fiery red battle armor, holding a three-foot-long sword, emerged from the mist and stood at the entrance of the hall. It was Andrew, who had just arrived in a hurry.

He's really alive! That was everyone's first thought.

As everyone rushed over, they were once again shocked to see that Andrew's strange armor was still intact, without even a crack. How is this possible???

Jack grinned and said, "Brother Chu, you're amazing!"

Andrew patted his shoulder and said to Ban, "Captain Ban, give the order to act quickly. Time is running out!"

Ban put away his surprise and said solemnly, "Mr. Chu, do you have any injuries? Do you need to rest?"

Andrew shook his head and said, "I'm fine, let's go!"

Someone couldn't help but blurt out:

"Damn, Brother Chu, you're too powerful! Not even a scratch, impressive!"

Immediately, someone revealed:

"Hey, aren't you the one who said 'he's not capable' just now?"

A big guy next to him said without reservation: