Chapter 104 City entrance inspection

Under the military's searchlights, the checkpoint remained busy.

"Take the form and fill it out yourself. After filling it out, hand it to the comrade across from you." The female soldier in charge of registration asked mechanically without looking up. Although Dark Warriors had a special status, the military was not afraid of ordinary-powered Dark Warriors.

Huang Renkuan, in a hurry, ran quickly and arrived at the registration table with Andrew and Zhao Shanhe. Holding the registration form, he stood behind the desk where the pens were placed, with several people ahead of him.

"Li Yue also died?" Zhao Shanhe, who had been silent for a long time, suddenly spoke.

"Yes." Andrew nodded.

"Only about thirty people are left in the old Cui's group. The rest have all died." Zhao Shanhe let out a sigh of relief and then asked, "After entering the city, what are your plans?"

"Me?" Andrew looked at the tall buildings in the main city area in the distance, his thoughts gradually spreading.

He seemed to have never seriously considered this question. He had been exhausted from running for his life, going wherever he could survive. Surviving was his goal.

Now that he had arrived in Jinling City, he naturally had to go to his aunt's house first to determine their life or death. After that, perhaps he should study the characters in the ancient books more carefully.

This world had undergone too many changes, and there was no guarantee that the day wouldn't come when giant, long-legged creatures would trample Jinling!

Even if Jinling City is safe, the scarcity of food, supplies, and various resources will inevitably lead to more intense competition, awakening human beings or dark warriors to rise one after another. As he had previously guessed, the order of the whole world might undergo earth-shattering changes. At this time, strength is the most important.

Andrew couldn't think of so much. Before he fully understood the ancient book, he, like everyone else, couldn't know the detailed cause and effect, and what the future would be like.

"If you don't fill out the form, can you let us go ahead?" someone behind said discontentedly. Andrew had already reached his turn with Zhao Shanhe.

Zhao Shanhe smiled awkwardly.

After the two filled out the forms, they handed them to the soldier in charge of registration and inspection on the opposite side. After a rough health check, similar to Huang Renkuan's process, they needed to demonstrate their abilities as a preliminary verification.

"Can you lend me a bullet?" Andrew was still preparing to register as a user of a pistol. People with this kind of skill are relatively common, and he couldn't explain the existence of things like the Thousand Defeat Sword. Either it was the Ice Arrow or the fire ability, so he simply used the pistol.

The bullet used in his Type 92 pistol was commonly used by the military. After borrowing a bullet, he quickly passed the inspection.

...

Name: Andrew Chu

Gender: Male

...

Identity: Dark Warrior

Level: Blank to be tested

Attribute: Fire Ability

Skill: Preliminarily identified as a hot weapon, detailed testing required

...

The inspector stamped the proof document, pointed to the military management policies on the notice board behind them, and explained them as well.