Chapter 131 Dangerous Breakthrough

Once he broke through the second level of the Fusion Body, Andrew's sword combat technique, "Easily dispel a thousand armies",would produce twelve sword shadows, along with a more abundant essence energy to support him in confronting the Golden Beetle, ensuring he could retreat unscathed!

The process of cultivation was arduous, tedious, and tasteless, requiring strong willpower. It was not as pleasant as legends described; seclusion and cultivation were as simple as taking a nap.

After a long period of accumulation and precipitation, this was the critical moment for constructing the second level of the Fusion Body. With the essence energy mobilized by Andrew, it madly transformed every part of his body, continuously integrating the essence energy to form a deeper level of the Fusion Body's essence.

As time passed, the distant sounds of cannons ceased, and the surrounding clamor gradually faded into silence, plunging Jinling City into a tranquil moment.

Contrary to the peaceful surroundings, every part of Andrew's body, every cell, every nerve, was engulfed in the violent essence energy, causing chaos and a sense of losing control.

Something was wrong!

Andrew was alarmed. Something had gone awry! The transformation of the Fusion Body had turned into its destruction! Each fused element was being ruptured one by one by the uncontrollable essence energy filling up and bursting!

Andrew suppressed the panic rising in his heart, realizing he was now at a critical moment! It was a matter of life and death!

Once the Fusion Yuan Body completely collapses, what awaits him is not becoming a useless person, but death directly!

Having experienced life and death, Andrew is clear in his mind that the more critical the situation, the calmer and cooler he needs to be; the more panicked, the quicker the death.

The thoughts of the ancient predecessors should not be wrong in themselves. The realm of the LV2 is only a lower-level realm in the book. The predecessors have said that the cultivation of the thoughts has been refined countless times, and major errors are impossible to occur. Moreover, the predecessors did not specifically warn about being careful when cultivating in the realm of the LV2 to avoid making mistakes. Everything should be strictly followed according to the thoughts, proceeding step by step!

Therefore, it must be his own misunderstanding of the characters! Andrew made a decisive decision.

The characters in the ancient book are profound and difficult to understand. Sometimes he is just guessing and cannot accurately determine the exact meanings.

When cultivating in the LV1, it was relatively simple, but this point did not manifest;

When engraving the Yuan symbols. Even if there was a misunderstanding in understanding, it would only result in a failed engraving. It's not a big deal;

However, cultivating the Fusion Yuan Body in the dual-element heaven is a completely different concept. Once there is a mistake in the thought characters, progressing layer by layer, a small mistake can evolve into a huge disaster when it reaches a critical moment!

Now is the moment of this "disaster." He must now find the reason for the error in order to bring the original Qi back onto the correct path of the law.

The construction of the second layer of the Fusion Body is almost simultaneous for various parts of the body, with the original Qi evenly distributed. After the completion of the second layer of the Fusion Yuan Body, the amount of original Qi that each part can produce and absorb will further expand.