Chapter 152 Crossing the River and Exploding the Grave

When Andrew arrived at the western front, the battlefield was already in chaos!

"What's the situation?" Andrew saw Zhu Lingdie taking risks, standing high and commanding loudly as soon as he arrived.

"The insects have gone crazy! Brother Chu, look across the river!" Seeing Andrew return, Zhu Lingdie breathed a sigh of relief, pointing worriedly to the north bank of the river with her slender and delicate fingers.

Andrew looked in that direction and saw the intense flames erupting from the giant tombs and the fireballs shot out by the long serpent-like insects. The world of insects was dyed red, and the entire north bank of the river was "piled" full of insects!

Yes, it was "piled"!

Layer upon layer, one on top of the other, crowded together and rushing towards the Yangtze River

Layer upon layer, one on top of the other, crowded together and rushing towards the Yangtze River. The entire north bank of the river had no empty space left!

On the river, the more and more solidified liquid blocks discharged by the giant Grave were floating on the surface.

The bugs piled together, filling the entire space with sticky blocks because there were just too many of them. Every now and then, a scarab beetle would fall into the lively river because of the crowding.

But this did not weaken their determination to defend the Western District Line!

"Could it be that they are heading towards that stone monument?" A strange thought suddenly popped into Andrew's mind.

After the Fire Vermin was killed, before the appearance of the dark stone monument, the bugs outside the city were very calm, not even spitting out a single flame ball.

The moment the stone monument emerged, all the giant graves and bugs outside the city seemed to be injected with excitement and immediately boiled over. Shortly after, an unprecedented frenzy of attack ensued!

There was no time for him to dwell on these chaotic thoughts, just as the thought flickered through Andrew's mind, he left behind a blurred figure. Holding his assault rifle, he charged to the forefront of the battle line.

But strange things happened!

The bugs changed their "strategy"! Of course, if they understood what "strategy" was.

The scarab beetles in the sky no longer tangled with the defensive lines on the ground, instead, they flew directly towards the central area by flapping their wings.

The red beetles that broke through the defense line on the ground no longer fought the humans on the battlefield to the end as they used to. They desperately tried to break into the Jinling City Ramparts!

How many Dark Warriors were there along the long Jiang Defense Line? Even if they had three heads and six arms, it was of no avail!

There were just too many bugs!