Chapter 81 Killing the Flame Phoenix

The suction force of the meet insect was quite strange. At that time, when Andrew was at the peak of the LV1, it was very difficult for him to resist this suction force. He had to firmly hold onto the vines each time to avoid being sucked in.

This situation continued until the LV2, but this change did not reduce the threat of the suction force. Instead, Andrew's attack intensity greatly increased, allowing him to quickly kill the flesh insect within a short period of time after it attacked with its suction force.

When following the group to destroy the mist source body, Andrew sealed this dying flesh insect and nourished it with his own elemental energy. According to ancient books, it would take at least some time for the flesh insect to fully recover.

Faced with the current critical situation, he could only forcefully release it to fight the enemy in advance.

At this moment, as soon as the meet insect appeared, Andrew struggled to escape. But he saw the meet insect suddenly engulf the fireball that the Flame Phoenix had slapped and then spit it out from another mouth, instead of keeping it in its body like when it preyed on the Red-Eyed Monsters and humans!

These fireballs that were originally aimed at Andrew suddenly changed direction and crashed into nearby buildings.

If this only temporarily relieved Andrew from being hit by the fireball, what surprised him even more was that the Flame Phoenix, flying in mid-air, was continuously pulled down by the meet insect, showing signs of exhaustion!

Andrew immediately understood that this Flame Phoenix was already at the end of its strength, just slightly better off than himself, barely able to launch a counterattack!

Moreover, this kind of injury had greatly affected the power of its fireballs. Otherwise, it wouldn't be so easily shifted by the two large mouths of the meet insect. Andrew had seen the scene where the Flame Phoenix preyed on the flesh insect before. Normally, once the flesh insect was sucked into the fireball, its body would be burned to a crisp. Even if it managed to expel it eventually, it would have suffered heavy damage. How could it be like his meet insect now, already able to deal with several fireballs!

Andrew was a little stunned for a moment. He didn't expect the meet bug to have such a powerful force. At this moment, his thoughts quickly changed: the original strength of the bug was far from that of the Flame Phoenix. It was only taking advantage of the Flame Phoenix's serious injury. If it came down to a final fight, the undeveloped bug might not be a match for the Flame Phoenix. He had no idea about the Flame Phoenix's recovery ability! If it recovered and he hadn't escaped far enough, it would be very risky. It would be better to act now, take advantage of the equal strength between the bug and the Flame Phoenix, and kill it!

He made a bold decision.

The bug and the Flame Monster were still locked in a stalemate. Andrew used the time he had originally planned to escape to absorb the essence of the elemental symbols. He believed that as long as he restored enough energy before the Flame Phoenix gained the upper hand in the battle, he would be able to use his sword fighting skills again and kill the Flame Phoenix!

Ignoring the flames burning on his armor, he took out two symbols of take in vitality in succession and immediately began to absorb the energy within.

At this time, the meet bug was still desperately increasing its suction power, preventing the Flame Phoenix from breaking free!

And the Flame Phoenix, how could it be forced into such a situation by its former prey!? In the midst of the stalemate, it angrily flapped its wings and released fireballs, burning and eroding the bug's life inch by inch!