Chapter 95 Green Luminescent Sucking Insects

Charging out was their only choice.

Andrew grabbed Zhao Shanhe and said, "Charge to the south!"

At this point, the green lights were increasing, coming from all directions, but there were slightly fewer lights in the south.

"The south might be a trap set by the monsters! The Red Beetles often do this!" Li Yue, standing on the side, worriedly objected.

"Not every kind of monster has intelligence! Zhao Shanhe, act immediately, there's no time to waste!" Andrew retorted immediately, speaking confidently. In fact, he was just making things up, he had no idea whether these sudden monsters had intelligence or not. He only knew that arguing endlessly would only result in a quicker death!

"Charge to the south! That's the plan!" Zhao Shanhe glanced at Andrew, gritted his teeth, igniting the flames in his body without a doubt, and shouted.

At this time, Lao Cui was hiding in the car, refusing to come out no matter what. Zhao Shanhe slapped the car door and told him to immediately instruct the driver to charge south.

They abandoned the small car that was specifically used by the seven of them and only had two large buses left. One led the way, and the other covered the rear.

Andrew and Tian Wei were in charge of leading the way. Both of them were now displaying their awakening abilities with guns, minimizing the monster's proximity and reducing the resistance to the vehicle's forward momentum.

Zhao Shanhe and Li Yue were both fire warriors, responsible for blocking the monsters from behind and setting fires everywhere to block their pursuit.

The cook and Huang Renkuan were ice warriors, barely able to provide some protection and assist in the attack. The cook had a stronger ability and was assigned to assist Zhao Shanhe in the rear, while Huang Renkuan followed Andrew in the front to lead the way.

The witch's abilities were extremely strange. She could actually provide healing abilities for injuries. Andrew had never seen this before and didn't know what kind of awakening ability it belonged to. However, it faintly seemed to match the awakening of wood abilities mentioned in ancient books. Regardless, Andrew felt that no matter what, it was quite fitting for her as a witch. Perhaps, it was with this ability that she managed to gain so many followers.

The pressure of fighting at the rear was the greatest, so the witch was naturally assigned to Zhao Shanhe's side. However, Andrew still had the Tiger Cub's help. Although the Tiger Cub had just been born not long ago, its unique lifespan and dual attribute abilities could still be of some use.

As soon as the two buses started, the green lights seemed to realize it and moved quickly and irregularly towards them. The buzzing sound came clearly from all directions.

Andrew's heart sank. What he was most worried about were the flying green beetles. Those things were the ones that dared to fight even the Flame Phoenix. Originally, he thought that the glowing dots would not be the rare green beetles that he had never seen before. Moreover, he had never seen green beetles that could emit light.

But at this moment, Andrew had to think of them again. The "buzzing" sound was definitely produced by the high-frequency vibration of the insect's wings. Only flying insects would make such a sound!

In just a moment, his doubts were quickly answered. Under the open car lights, the green glowing dots that were getting closer and closer gradually became larger, revealing their true forms.

It was a monster with a size and shape similar to a small wall-mounted air conditioner. It had slender wings that emitted a translucent green glow. Unlike the green beetles, it was smaller in size, had wings, and had three pairs of long legs. Its flying height was much lower than that of the green beetles.