Chapter 22 The Birth of Battle Armor!

Over two hours later, Andrew returned to his room in Building 8 of the Mingdu Garden. Exhausted both physically and mentally, he used an empty gun to ignite the elemental fire and heated up some water he had stored, thoroughly washing himself from head to toe.

The power of the Ture-Fire Talisman far exceeded his imagination. Even with only 20% of its power, it burned the tentacles to ashes!

He also understood that the mother monster hiding in the melting slime pool could not be killed. Just by retrieving a piece of energy-rich flesh from the monster's cavity, it was evident that this monster was at least not on the same level as the Red-armored Beetle.

But later, he managed to escape from the hospital building without any further pursuit from the tentacles. At least it meant that he had severely injured the mother monster.

After giving some fever-reducing medicine to the female teacher, he, tired, chose to rest temporarily!

Now all he wanted to do was to have a good sleep, not think about anything, and not do anything.

Andrew had another dream. In the dream, he was being chased by a group of Red-armored Beetles, then jumped into a big pit where many... women were. He panicked and tried to jump out, but his feet were tightly entangled by thin tentacles...

When he woke up from the dream, he was covered in a cold sweat. He sat by the window, lit a candle, and opened his diary. After thinking for a while, he carefully wrote:

[Red-armored Beetle]

Adult

Origin: Unknown

Level: Unknown

Size and characteristics: Approximately four meters long, two meters wide, 2.5 meters high

Attack methods: Pincers, blade-like legs, corrosive saliva

Defense: Shell, defensive shield

Features: Likes darkness, feeds on brain

Location: Unknown"

[Tentacle Monster]

Origin: Unknown

Level: Unknown

Size and Features: Approximately five meters tall, four meters in diameter, cylindrical shape. Multiple tentacles, tubular objects.

Attack Methods: Wrapping with tentacles, melting with slime, biting with mouth-like pipes.

Defense: Has an energy defense layer, primarily relies on tentacles.

Characteristics: Reproduces by parasitizing humans.

Location: Unclear

After finishing writing down all the information he knew about these two monsters, Andrew silently closed his notebook. The Dark Era was becoming increasingly dangerous. Just dealing with the Scarlet Beetles alone was already overwhelming for humans, and now such terrifying monsters had appeared, making the situation even worse!

To survive in this world, it was crucial to have as much clear knowledge about these monsters as possible. Therefore, he decided to record and keep track of all the information he knew about them in his notebook.

Perhaps more monsters would appear, even more powerful creatures. If he didn't become stronger as soon as possible, he could die on the streets at any moment!

Although this mission almost cost him his life again, it was not without gains. Not only did he obtain many valuable medicines, but he also witnessed even more powerful creatures. This undoubtedly served as great motivation for his future cultivation.