Chapter 149 The Gig Battle with Fire Vermin

Andrew knew that the Fang family's affairs would not be concealed for long, given the influence of Vice Commander Fang in Jinling City. Sooner or later, suspicion would fall on him, thus he must prepare early to guard against unforeseen circumstances.

The news brought by Sharp was extremely bad, revealing that behind the Fang family stood the mysterious cloaked figure. Could he confront him in battle? Andrew was not certain.

However, there was a doubt that Andrew had already noticed, from Fire King Qi Xuan to Gun King Han Lixiao, the cloaked figure was targeting none other than advanced dark warriors of fire energy!

Especially Sharp's statement: "Fire energy dark warriors like us can only follow the cloaked figure......" further indicated a close connection between the cloaked figure and the fire energy.

Could the cloaked really be some kind of bug? Andrew's heart pounded with fear. So far, only creatures surrounding Jinling City were pure fire elemental monsters!

Andrew sat on top of the office building. Looking at the giant tomb emitting thick smoke to the north of the river, he suddenly felt that this world was becoming increasingly unfamiliar, while the old world was drifting further away from him!

He had not felt the scorching heat of the sun, the warmth of sunlight, or the brilliance of stars for a very long time.

Every time he woke up in a panic at midnight, he had to check whether the ancient books were still there before he could sleep peacefully;

The first thing he did every morning was no longer rushing to wash his face, brush his teeth, and catch the bus to work, but to listen to the movement in the north of the river. Then, like a robot, he armed himself and fought desperately against the creatures.

As a result, he witnessed people dying every day. Bitten to death by creatures, starved to death, committed suicide, you name it. The number of corpses he had seen in his entire life was not even close to what he saw in this world every day.

When he examined himself, he felt a sense of unfamiliarity that made his soul tremble deep inside. He used to sit in a bright office every day, busy with work on the computer, occasionally joking with the pretty receptionist. But now, he had transformed into a battle machine wrapped in armor, wielding a long sword like a swordsman. To survive, he gritted his teeth and cut through a bloody path.

These days might last a long time, maybe until the day he dies, he might never return to the way things were!

The ancients in the books said that the unsealing of the celestial trajectory is just to restore the world to its original state. In other words, the world he used to live in was just a paradise, eventually, he had to return to reality.

Living in such a world of great changes, the first half of his life was spent in the sunny era, and the latter half entered the dark era, witnessing all this magic and absurdity firsthand. Is it unfortunate or lucky?

Andrew didn't know the answer. He took out a cigarette, thinking of lighting it, but hesitated for a long while. He put it back, there wasn't much left in the Material-Storage Elemental Symbol, he never thought he would quit smoking one day, but there would come a day when he had to face the reality of not having any cigarettes to smoke!

The Ninth Main Force Division continued to provide them with food, though scarce, it was barely enough to fill their stomachs. Andrew no longer had a picky appetite, even the dark and dirty paste-like food, he could swallow it whole!

He even tried eating insect meat. To save food, he used detoxification symbols to rid the red-armored beetle bodies of toxins, sharing the rough and hard-to-swallow insect meat with the families in the office building. He ate it himself, forcing himself to eat it!

Dark Blood Ageजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें