Chapter 37 who is this girl?

Andrew told Jay-den that if he didn't come back within one hour, don't wait for him.

His only reliance was the defense ability of the battle armor, hoping to withstand the crazy attacks of the five red-armored beetles.

The light outside was very dim, and Jay-den couldn't see the red-armored beetles on the fifth floor at all. Andrew had to release a light source.

But the moment Andrew turned on the flashlight, it signaled the attack of the red-armored beetles, which would immediately rush towards him like a frenzy.

Andrew took three deep breaths, turned on the flashlight tied to his shoulder, bounced off the wall corner, and landed on the nearby car roof.

The red-armored beetles immediately noticed him and rushed towards him without any hesitation. Andrew shouted loudly, as if he was boosting his own courage, but also reminding Jay-den upstairs.

After the Thousand Defeat Sword hit one of the red-armored beetles, the other four immediately surrounded him, raising their blade legs and slashing fiercely from top to bottom. The battle armor emitted a harsh friction sound.

Even with the protection of the battle armor, facing the attacks of four red-armored beetles, Andrew's body was constantly shaking and in great pain. He saw the giant pincers were about to clamp him, without any hesitation, he exerted his strength and jumped over the top of the red-armored beetles.

At this moment, Andrew felt that the Ice Arrow, which he had been waiting for a long time, was about to arrive. It quickly froze one of the red-armored beetles. He endured for so long just to stabilize the red-armored beetles, so that Jay-den could shoot this arrow.

Since he succeeded, Andrew immediately implemented his escape plan, but the premise was to completely attract the pursuit of the three beetles, to prevent Jay-den from being exposed. At this moment, Jay-den had no way out in front of the three beetles!

Because the battle armor was fiercely attacked by the four red-armored beetles, there were some damages in some places. However, Andrew couldn't care less at this moment. He flew through the streets while being chased by three powerful red-armored beetles.

The battle between humans and beetles officially began!

Relying on his much smaller size than the red-armored beetles, Andrew flexibly interlaced between cars, sometimes even entering buildings and breaking out through the doors!

The three red-armored beetles followed closely, as if they had a great interest in Andrew. Along the way, they encountered two groups of humans, but the red-armored beetles didn't stop chasing.

Of course, Andrew and the beetles passed by like a gust of wind, scaring the two groups of people and making them turn around and run, leaving no trace.

Following the original plan, Andrew gradually led the beetles far away, coming to the building where he set up the rope. He rushed up at lightning speed, with three beetles biting on his heels.

Although he still had six units of Yuan Qi thickness in his body, he absolutely couldn't use it. So even if he could kill the three beetles behind him, he still chose to retreat according to the plan. He couldn't waste even a unit of Yuan Qi now.

When Andrew gasped and jumped onto the roof, the three beetles followed closely behind, and one of the beetles almost caught his butt with its pincers!

Taking advantage of the situation, he rolled along the ground and grabbed the loosely wrapped rope around the corner pillar without hesitation, then jumped down!

Passing through the gap between two buildings, Andrew smashed the glass of the opposite building with a bang and rushed in.

And the three beetles, still standing on the opposite building, were roaring crazily, seemingly unwilling.

Andrew believed in the intelligence of the beetles. Since he first saw them climbing the building, he knew that these creatures were not stupid. So even though he temporarily isolated the beetles, he didn't dare to take it lightly and quickly flew down the stairs of the building.

The beetles did climb down the outer wall experimentally, but compared to leaping on the street, their speed was not fast. However, Andrew didn't dare to be careless at all. Taking advantage of the darkness, he escaped in a hasty manner.

He didn't know if the beetles would turn back, but he had to go back. He had gone through so much trouble this time, just for the bodies of two red-armored beetles.

There were two insects, one frozen and temporarily unsealed, and the other was killed by Andrew and fell on the roadside. He quickly chopped off the frozen red beetle's head with the Jay-den and collected the bodies of the two red beetles with the Material-Storage Elemental Symbol.

Andrew was too nervous, he didn't even have a chance to catch his breath. He immediately climbed to the fifth floor where Jay-den was. He had to make a symbol of take in vitality immediately.

Actually, he planned to make it before he left. But if he did that, he would only have a slightly thicker layer of vitality left. If something unexpected happened on the escape route after killing an insect, he would be dead!

For safety reasons, Andrew chose the most conservative approach. At all times, he believed that staying alive was the most important.

He saw two figures downstairs through the night vision device, and suddenly became a little worried.

So he cautiously climbed to the fifth floor. This place used to be a mobile phone city, with counters scattered around. As soon as Andrew entered, he heard Jay-den nervously asking from inside, "Who is it?"

Andrew heard his voice and felt relieved. He answered, "It's me!"

Jay-den walked out from the darkness, turned on a dim flashlight, and looked at Andrew, whose battle armor was slightly damaged, with concern. He asked, "Are you injured?"

Andrew shook his head and said, "No, it's fine. We need to move to another place immediately."

Jay-den seemed hesitant and said hesitantly, "Bro Chu, that girl followed us again!"

Andrew was puzzled and asked, "That girl?"

Jay-den explained helplessly, "The one we mistakenly rescued!"

Andrew was taken aback and asked strangely, "How did she follow us? What does she want with us?"

Jay-den suddenly blinked and said mysteriously, "Let's not talk about this for now. Do you know who she is?"

Andrew didn't have time to chat with him and impatiently said, "Just tell me!"

Jay-den went in and pulled the girl out, holding a poster in his hand and putting it next to the girl. He said excitedly, "Take a look."

Andrew's flashlight had been destroyed by the insects, so he picked up Jay-den's flashlight and took a quick look: New Year's 2o12 sci-fi blockbuster: Dark Age? What a mess?

Jay-den pointed at the person on the poster and said to the girl, "Take another look."

Andrew made a sound and said, "She does look somewhat similar." Then he immediately said, "What are you trying to say? Spit it out, time is running out!"

Jay-den sighed helplessly and said, "Andrew, this girl is Marguerite, haven't you figured it out yet!"

Andrew furrowed his brows and asked, "Who is Marguerite? Is she your new girlfriend?"