Chapter 29 Saving a Wrong Person

Andrew did not kill the crippled man, but in the end, the mob killed him, using him as a scapegoat.

Humph! The mob even mercilessly desecrated their leader, Liang Xing, smashing his genitals into a pulp.

Andrew silently smoked a cigarette on the side. Killing had an impact on him, but it quickly subsided. Perhaps it was because he had seen too many dead bodies.

No one dared to approach him, even Jay-den, who looked at him in horror. Andrew suddenly thought that he had been killing ever since the Dark Age began. First, he killed insects, and now he had killed people. Perhaps he would continue killing in the future. When would it be end? ಠ_ರೃ

No one could answer his question, not even himself or the ancient books. Just like this dark era, no one knew where it would be end.

Andrew took off his helmet, revealing his head, which had not been cut for a long time. His hair danced messily in the cold breeze.

It's time to cultivate! Andrew thought.

After descending from the rooftop, he found a clean room and asked Jay-den to wait for him on the other side. He needed to make the most of his time to cultivate the remaining half of his elemental energy.

The facilities in the five-star hotel were extremely luxurious. Andrew comfortably sat on the bed, immersing his entire body and mind in the laws, feeling the invisible and intangible elemental energy of the world...

After a boring, mechanical, and tedious eighteen hours, Andrew finally increased his elemental energy by half a unit, restoring it to the level of six units. He didn't want to waste any more time and quickly took out talisman paper, making a new symbol of take in vitality.

Crafting a second-tier symbol of take in vitality required consuming six units of elemental energy. After completing it, there was only a small amount of weak elemental energy left in his body, barely enough for him to control the symbol of take in vitality. He transformed the bodies of the red beetles into flame patterns on the talisman, and then converted them into his own elemental energy.

In total, he obtained five flame patterns from the beetle corpses, which could be converted into ten units of elemental energy. After replenishing nine units, Andrew used two units to make an ownerless Six-Armor Elemental Symbol, ready to equip Jay-den. Finally, he infused the remaining half of the flame pattern into his body, resulting in a total of eight units of elemental energy.

Jay-den didn't have any elemental energy, so the power of the Six-Armor Elemental Symbol would be greatly weakened. However, it would still be very helpful for escaping, as the talisman greatly enhanced a person's physical abilities.

After finishing everything, Andrew activated the Material-Storage Elemental Symbol and collected all the bedding and daily necessities in the room. Who knows how long this dark era will last, even bedding could become scarce resources in the future.

So, he started searching every room in the hotel, until the Material-Storage Elemental Symbol almost filled up the entire talisman. He had to stop and leave only about ten positions the size of red-armored beetles as backup.

Andrew thought that when the vitality level becomes a bit more relaxed, he would need to make another Material-Storage Elemental Symbol. Otherwise, even if he encounters something good, he would have nowhere to hide it.

A second-level storage talisman requires six units of vitality, which is too much. That's why he has been reluctant to make another one.

There were still many people hiding in some rooms of the hotel, probably guests who checked in before the dark era. At this time, they all ran out because an armored vehicle unit with a crowd was evacuating downstairs.