Chapter 155 Let's Fly Back

No one wants to die, not even Andrew!

He clearly understood that if he wanted to return to the Jinling City alive, he must regain control of the golden armored bug. Otherwise, with his current physical condition, wanting to confront the swarm of bugs and safely return to the Jinling City would be nothing short of a fantasy!

Under Andrew's strong desire to survive, the mysterious call and Andrew's seal immediately twisted two forces together, fighting each other!

The Golden Beetle sometimes listened to Andrew, and sometimes followed the call, walking back and forth like a headless fly.

Time passed by second by second, sweat dripping down Andrew's face, falling into the cracks of the Golden Beetle's shell. He was starting to feel a bit overwhelmed, the mysterious call was just too powerful!

...

Suddenly, Andrew's facial features lost sensation again, entering the colorful passage.

That mysterious call seemed to break through the barriers of multi-dimensional space, directly invading his consciousness!

His thoughts gradually began to fade in the flowing light. It was becoming more and more blurred, as if being taken away out of thin air. He tried desperately to pull it back, but could not move that force no matter how hard he tried. Compared to the "Erasure," his consciousness seemed incredibly weak and powerless!

Andrew could even feel the other party's indifference, arrogance, contempt for everything! And, viewing himself as insignificant as an ant!

***

"Commander, give the order, it's been too long! The artillery and missile troops..." Qin Mang said anxiously to Fu Liaoyuan, delaying military action is a serious offense.

"Commander Fu, please, I beg you. Can we wait a little longer for Andrew?" Chu Han squeezed her way here regardless of everything, crying out.

"Commander, we can't wait any longer!" Political Commissar Sun sighed.

"Who dares to give the order, I'll take care of them!" Jack returned from the front, holding a war knife and pointing it directly at Qin Mang and Political Commissar Sun, staring with intense eyes.

He has always been calm and avoids arguments. This time, he acted out of character.

"Jack, have you lost your mind? How dare you threaten the commander!" Qin Mang was stunned, surprised.

"It's not a threat, you are the ones burning bridges! I know what's on the warheads, and with Mr. Chu still on the other side, if you shoot now, how can he survive?" Mantra said coldly, followed by a large number of dark warriors behind him.

"Delaying military action will result in more deaths!" The officers argued.

"Without Andrew, they would die anyway! They might have died long ago!" Mantra rebuked coldly.

The officers fell silent, realizing that without Andrew, the front line soldiers would also perish.

"Everyone, quiet down, wait a few more minutes," Fu Liaoyuan said in a deep voice, every decision he made now was extremely difficult.

Before his words could settle, artillery shells whistled from behind, with a piercing sound as they landed in the north of the river.

"The high command has issued orders!" Fu Liaoyuan murmured.

In an instant, Chu Han Lying limp on the ground.

...

The once dark era had made Andrew consider countless ways he might die, starved to death, bitten by insects, burned to death, frozen to death, shot to death, blown up by a bomb, and so on, but he had never imagined that in the end, he would be deprived of consciousness and die!