Chapter 64 Order of the Mist Source

Six hours later, Captain Du's team still didn't show up.

Andrew, who had rested, was no longer willing to wait. He walked boldly through the gate of the Jinjiang Building.

With so many rooms in the Jinjiang Building, Andrew had no idea which room long face would be in. Instead of sneaking in and being discovered, it was better to go in openly and make it clear that he was looking for long face. He wanted to see Captain Du's reaction. If Captain Du still protected long face, Andrew wouldn't mind fighting them head-on. If he could kill them, he would, and if he couldn't, he would continue to ambush them until they were dead.

If that was the case, Andrew not only planned to kill long face, but also Captain Du!

Considering these variables, Andrew decided to let Jack stay outside for the time being. First, to prevent Mantra from being exposed. If Captain Du continued to protect long face, and Andrew couldn't kill long face on the spot during the intense battle, Mantra would have to continue being an insider. Second, to prevent any of long face's men from escaping. Andrew had been secretly ambushing long face for so long, he was also worried that the escaped person would come back for revenge, just like him. If they were ambushed in secret, it would be troublesome!

Jack's abilities had greatly improved now, and with the protection of the Six Armor Symbols, he wouldn't be at a disadvantage even against long face! It wouldn't be difficult for him to deal with one or two escaped allies of long face.

Andrew's appearance was quickly noticed by the sentries. Captain Du and his men stood in the lobby, looking at Andrew with a smile that seemed like a smile.

"Mr. Chu, we meet again!" Captain Du smiled and spoke first.

It was easy to recognize Andrew. He was the only one wearing the crimson battle armor.

Andrew stared at him with a cold face and said directly, "Captain Du, you know why I'm here. Let's not waste time and just say where you stand!"

Captain Du took a few steps, looked at Andrew again, and tentatively said, "Have you considered waiting until we reach Jinling City before taking action?..."

Not to mention whether they could reach Jinling City, even if they did, there would be many variables. Andrew would never agree. He tightened his grip on the long sword and said word by word, "It's not possible. He's going to die now."

Captain Du nodded without surprise, as if he had already guessed it.

At that moment, Staff Officer Tao ran over, whispering a few words quickly in Captain Du's ear.

Captain Du was first ecstatic, then frowned, nodding constantly.

By the time Staff Officer Tao finished speaking, Captain Du had completely calmed down and looked at Andrew with excitement. He took a few steps forward and whispered, "Mr. Chu, I know that you've been following us for so long to seek revenge against Gan Zi Qiang. No problem, I can hand him over to you. But there's something I think you'll be interested in."

Andrew shook his head and said, "I only care about taking long face's life, I'm not interested in your matters."

Captain Du smiled faintly and said, "It's not just our matter, it's also your matter. Just now, my staff told me that the professors have finished deducing the sequence to break the Mist Wall. In order to leave Kun City, we must cooperate."

Before Andrew could ask any questions, Captain Du continued, "Let me be direct. To break the Mist Wall, we need to destroy the mist sources in nine grids. We have already determined their specific locations, but the destruction sequence must be deduced precisely. It will change every 12 hours. Professor Sun and his team have successfully established the model and equations. From the start of the attack to the end, it must be completed within 12 hours. Otherwise, once the sequence changes, the mist sources will regenerate and all efforts will be in vain."