Chapter 132 The natural enemy of the red-armored beetle

Andrew had originally planned to wait for Jack and Lu Yu to stabilize for a while before sorting out some methods of self-awakening cultivation for humans from ancient books, so they could quickly improve their abilities.

After the extremely dangerous second-level Fusion Source Power Body construction process last night, he realized that he dared not cultivate himself before thoroughly understanding the characters in the ancient books, let alone casually teach others. If there was a slight misunderstanding of the characters, it would not help them but might end up killing them. The next day, Andrew left Jinling City with the little tiger and Jack separately, while Mantra and others stayed at the building.

With the little tiger as a lookout, Andrew could often evade large groups of Red Armored Beetles in advance. His current location was where Duan Danian had robbed him at that time.

Surrounded by mountains, even if he was targeted by a group of bugs, it was easy to escape.

Although the Beast Sealing Talisman was magical and powerful, it consumed three times the elemental energy of the Ice Avalanche Talisman!

On the other hand, a third-level attack elemental talisman, like the Ice Avalanche Talisman, consumed a considerable amount of elemental energy. With his current strength at the second level of the Fusion Source Power Body, he could only produce around four third-level Ice Avalanche Talismans at most. However, the Beast Sealing Talisman required much more elemental energy, making it a luxury for him!

Simply sealing Red Armored Beetles would obviously be too costly!

However, sometimes, some things could not be calculated by numbers. For example, Andrew's sword combat technique consumed nearly the same amount of elemental energy as the Ice Avalanche Talisman, and its attack effect was not much worse. But the advantage of a third-level attack elemental talisman was that it could convert the elemental energy in Andrew's body into a powerful attack, ready for use in battle.

The Beast Sealing Talisman worked similarly. As long as it was nourished with elemental energy, its outstanding advantage over attack elemental talismans was that it could be repeatedly used to seal beasts as long as it did not die in battle!

Therefore, each had its own advantages, and the choice had to be made based on the crisis at hand.

Andrew was originally in the factory where the Commander-in-Chief collected insects. He "stole" a lot of vitality, then sealed the Elemental Symbol and left the small station. He used half of them one after another. Now he only has four second-level photography Elemental Symbol in his hand, and the third-level one used as an intermediary is already empty.

His current strategy is to raise a small number of Red Armor Beetles for fighting. He no longer needs to worry. Even if a large-scale insect swarm suddenly appears, with his and the Little Tiger's abilities, there shouldn't be any problems trying to escape.

The Red Armor Beetles can provide very little vitality, averaging about two units. Andrew maximizes the preservation of vitality within the Red Armor Beetles. They are basically all wearing battle armor. With one fatal sword strike, there is very little chance for the Red Armor Beetles to waste vitality.

The Thousand Defeat Sword is extremely sharp now, absorbing a large amount of green mist from the Red-Eyed Demon Blanket. Its ability to break armor and vitality is far superior to before. Andrew's three sword killing technique still shows a vivid and effective display.

Thinking back to half a year ago in Jinling City, encountering three Red Armor Beetles would have made him want to flee. But now, if three Red Armor Beetles encounter him, the only ones fleeing in panic would be the Red Armor Beetles.