Chapter 61 Meat Worm

The middle-aged man panicked when he saw that there were only three of them left. He shouted, "This person has killed several of us. His physical and energy abilities must be at their limit. We still have three people. I don't believe we can't kill him!"

Little did he know that Andrew's qi was already very strong, and he had only used half of it just now. Killing these three people would not be difficult.

The three attacked, but Andrew focused on killing the middle-aged man, ignoring the attacks from the other two. He relied on his armor to block their attacks.

The fire warrior's defense was not strong, so Andrew violently stabbed him, inserting the Thousand Defeat Sword into his chest. The middle-aged man stared at the long sword in his chest, dumbfounded.

The other two, seeing their leader dead and their attacks ineffective, decided to retreat while Andrew had not yet pulled out the Thousand Defeat Sword.

Andrew's armor had already cracked open, revealing a long gap. The cracks were no longer subtle like before. The attacks from the two had even begun to collide with the six armor symbols inside, causing Andrew's blood and qi to churn!

At this moment, the two showed signs of retreat, which suited Andrew's intentions. He quickly chased after them, attacking from behind. This was the easiest way to succeed, as he was less likely to be attacked.

He pursued them relentlessly, cutting down the one in the back and then the last person. However, there was a problem. This person's awakened ability was very strange. Besides being able to control both ice and fire, it was somewhat similar to the legendary ability of the military's Diamond Beast. His defense was incredibly strong, withstanding Andrew's full-force attacks twice and only coughing up blood, but not dying.

Andrew was shocked. He continuously injected peak qi into the Thousand Defeat Sword, unleashing powerful strikes. It took three strikes to finally cut off the person's arm. He begged for mercy in pain, but Andrew's eyes were already bloodshot. He didn't stop and continued to strike several more times until the person was dead.

By this time, Jack had already dealt with the heavily injured ice warrior below. Andrew gestured for him to enter through the back door on the lower floor while he attacked from above. There might still be some remaining people inside, but Andrew had no sympathy for these cannibalistic thugs.

When he reached the stairway, his gaze swept over the strange awakened warrior lying on the ground. Andrew had a thought. He had always used the Elemental Sealing Talisman to absorb the qi from monsters, but it had never occurred to him whether he could absorb the energy of these awakened warriors. According to Professor Sun's explanation, Andrew believed that the energy of the awakened warriors should also be the same as the qi mentioned in ancient books. The ability of that person just now seemed similar to the golden qi mentioned in the ancient books.

Andrew immediately took out an symbol of take in vitality and manipulated it towards the person, and sure enough, a trace of golden energy slowly entered the talisman. Two golden lines appeared on the talisman! Andrew was amazed. It turned out that the energy of deceased humans could also be absorbed, and this person's ability was indeed the rare golden energy.

Since this person's golden energy could be absorbed by the symbol of take in vitality, Andrew speculated that the other ice and fire warriors should also be able to. So he used the talisman to absorb the energy of the other four awakened warriors he had killed on the ground. The absorbed qi filled two symbols, and the leader among them had four flame symbols!

Andrew thought to himself, it turns out that even the energy of deceased awakened humans can be absorbed. The symbol of take in vitality has become a unique Demon!

Dark Blood AgeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara