Chapter 39 Start leaving the city

In the Sunshine Era, a famous comedian once said a classic line: "I'm hungry. When I see someone holding a meat bun, they are happier than me. I'm cold. When I see someone wearing a thick coat, they are happier than me. When I need to use the bathroom and there's only one hole, if you're squatting there, you're happier than me."

Now, Andrew is facing the same problem. With the chaotic crowd not far away, attracting the strange tentacled monster downstairs, he suddenly feels happier than those people.

Facing the chaotic scene outside, Andrew immediately decides not to move elsewhere. Those three scarab beetles and the tentacled monster may never return here. It's too chaotic outside.

In such a large mall, it is not difficult to find a single room to use as a symbol-making place. Andrew leaves Jay-den and Marguerite outside the room and stays alone inside. He carefully makes the symbol of take in vitality

by the light of the flashlight. He is already familiar with this process and doesn't take much time.

After absorbing the energy from the six-armored beetles, Andrew counts the Material Attraction Symbols. There are about fifteen dead bodies of bugs left inside.

The battle armor is damaged and needs new shell supplements. He immediately starts separating the shells of the scarab beetles and uses the battle armor symbols to temper them one by one until the damaged parts are completely restored.

The new symbol of take in vitality are filled with six flames, which can replenish about twelve units of energy thickness. Among them, six still need to be allocated to make new Capture Element Symbols. He can only use six units of energy to kill bugs.

Andrew is secretly anxious. At this rate of consumption, he will never be able to accumulate extra symbol of take in vitality as backup. For now, he can only rely on his own cultivation to assist in the recovery of energy, and Jay-den can kill three red-armored beetles. However, Jay-den's energy recovery is probably slower than his.

When will he reach the level 2? Andrew often dreams of reaching the level 2, where he can make a symbol of take in vitality with just two units of energy thickness, or spend more energy to make a third-level symbol of take in vitality that can be used multiple times.

At the level 1, he has to waste six units of energy thickness each time to make a one-time symbol of take in vitality, which makes Andrew constantly heartbroken!

He must focus on cultivating himself!

Cultivation requires refining every part of his body, fully absorbing and releasing the energy. So he must first use Capture Element Symbols to replenish his energy, then use six of them to make Elemental Symbols, and finally absorb the remaining half of the energy from the Capture Element Symbol into his body. The process is cumbersome, but he is already used to it.

When he orderly completes these tasks and comes out of the room, he hears Jay-den quietly asking Marguerite about her gossip news.

Such as whether she really had a relationship with a male celebrity, or whether she had a date with a young master from the island of treasures, etc. Andrew doesn't know where Jay-den got so much gossip from!

Seeing Andrew come out, Jay-den looks surprised at his fully restored battle armor and exclaims, "Bro Chu is Bro Chu. He can always turn decay into magic!"

Andrew knows that he is talkative, but he ignores his flattery and says directly, "First, let me explain my plan. You two have the right to express your opinions, but not the right to make decisions."

Jay-den doesn't mind and looks like he will do whatever Andrew says.

Andrew also doesn't care about Marguerite's calm expression and quickly says, "Now, we have less than fifty hours until the final evacuation of the troops. We must leave the city with the main force. Jay will drive the motorcycle, I'll be in the middle, and Marguerite will be at the end. You will all follow my commands."