Chapter 87 Humanity Still Resisting ᕦ༼༎ຶ_༎ຶ༽ᕗ

Andrew eventually left, picking up his cane and the Thousand Defeat Sword, limping along the dangerous road to Jinling with the doll.

Even if he arrived in the ruined city of Jinling, he still wanted to take a look. If humanity truly had no hope left, there would be no meaning in him living alone.

Moreover, his aunt was still there. Regardless of whether she was alive or dead, he wanted to take a look, even if he might not even be able to see her body.

Andrew silently leaned on his cane, walking amidst the sea of corpses. He ignored the healing techniques he had learned and his heart had turned cold.

He used to never understand why people would choose to end their precious lives so easily. But now, it seemed like he understood. Bastards like turtles were forced into it!

He didn't know how far he had walked or how much time had passed. His watch was already broken, and only the faint light in the sky remained, reminding him that the day had not yet ended.

The number of corpses finally became less dense, and the road gradually widened.

Walking down a slope, Andrew wasn't paying attention and slipped on the blood under his feet, tumbling down and hitting his head on a withered tree.

His head immediately started bleeding, but he didn't lose consciousness again because in that instant, he heard the screech of a red-armored beetle, which stimulated his nerves and made him unusually alert.

He stood up straight and looked into the distance. Finally, he saw the first living person!

Three red-armored beetles were attacking him, no, Andrew wiped the blood off his eyes and realized it was only two! The other one was actually a tiger!

What was strange was that the tiger was standing beside the person, fighting against the red-armored beetles!

Since the dark age, Andrew had never seen any large animals besides cats and dogs. This was his first time seeing the former king of a hundred beasts in such a sorry state.

The tiger was surrounded by a golden sharp light, constantly roaring and releasing streams of air from its mouth to attack the red-armored beetles.

And the person fighting alongside it was actually a fire warrior, swinging his fists to resist the pincers of the red-armored beetles as they charged towards him.

Three red-armored beetle corpses had already fallen around them.

Andrew stood far away. It wasn't until he took out his bow and arrow from the storage talisman and approached them that he realized the man and the tiger were heavily injured, covered in blood.

He hated insects. They had destroyed his world, his beliefs, and everything. In his lifeless heart, an uncontrollable ferocity surged - kill!

Andrew mobilized his limited original energy and infused it into the arrow, aiming at one of the red-armored beetles, shouting: "Die!"

The ice arrow shot out!

Before his words even fell, the arrow had already pierced the carapace of the red-armored beetle, freezing it alive.

The fire warrior then smashed the frozen beetle with a punch.

But at this moment, the other beetle went berserk, completely ignoring the tiger's air attacks, and with its pincers broken, it lunged at the fire warrior, its sharp leg directly stabbing his back of the head.

The fire warrior's defense was very weak. If he was hit, he would surely be killed on the spot.

The insects moved too fast, even though Andrew had already shouted, the person did not have time to dodge.