Chapter 80 Battle

The building was not tall, only three floors. The second and third floors were already broken and exposed to the open due to the impact and melting of the fire monster.

The last floor collapsed with a loud crash. Although Andrew managed to avoid being buried under it, he was directly exposed to the attack range of the fire monster.

Andrew inspired a surge of elemental energy upwards and, under the counter force, fell straight down. At the moment of landing, he grabbed a person who had just crawled out of the broken floorboard and threw them towards the fire monster behind him.

The fire monster spread its wings, measuring at least five meters in length, resembling a burning giant bird.

Andrew had fought against this monster many times, but had never seen its true form. He could only see the ghostly head, body, and blazing wings formed by the flames all over its body.

It flew extremely fast, even with Andrew's speed, without the help of the mist wall, he couldn't escape its pursuit.

Professor Sun once joked that this monster loved to eat meet worms, and if it was called the Flame Phantom Bird, it might be more accurate.

Now Andrew had no time or energy to kill the group of skinny old men. He didn't hesitate at all and ran away!

He dodged the people who had just crawled out of the ruins and, in order to stop the Flame Phantom Bird as much as possible, he grabbed two people in succession and threw them into the air behind him!

The Flame Phantom Bird flapped its wings on the collapsed building, ruthlessly killing the survivors. The shattered floorboards were all burned and melted, and anyone trying to hide underneath them was not spared!

Andrew could hear their screams of pain before they died, but he didn't see a single person escape alive. His heart tightened, and he threw his legs forward without caring for his life, running towards the west.

The fewer and fewer giant creatures on both sides retreated in his eyes, and the sound of his labored breathing seemed to be the only sound he could hear in this world!

But after just over two minutes, he knew he couldn't run away!

Because he was directly hit by a flame from the Flame Phantom Bird's wings. While running, he lost his balance and fell to the ground, rolling far away.

In the end, it caught up!

The Flame Phantom Bird's other preference was to absorb the energy and elemental energy of other creatures. Perhaps in its eyes, Andrew's nutritional value was higher, so it chased after him without letting go.

At this moment, Andrew reacted swiftly. The numerous life-and-death crises he had experienced gave him a bit of forced calmness.

The Thousand Defeat Sword trembled in the air, and the sword battle technique - "Easily dispel a thousand armies" - was immediately displayed. Six sword shadows, flying through space, stabbed towards the incoming Flame Phantom Bird!

Andrew decided not to run anymore. He couldn't escape before, and now it was even more impossible to escape! Instead of being chased to exhaustion and dying, he would fight to the death now.

The six sword shadows only slightly delayed the Flame Phantom Bird, giving Andrew time to take out the Ice Collapse Talisman and launch an ice freezing attack!

The Flame Phantom Bird shattered the six sword shadows and pounced again. Andrew, enduring another fireball attack, slapped the Ice Collapse Talisman in mid-air, instantly condensing a glacier block that reached ten meters high, enveloping the roaring Flame Phantom Bird, and smashing it heavily on the ground.