Chapter 154 Grave robbing

Andrew's heart jumped to his throat! It was the lair of the insects!

This is the bugs' headquarters!

No matter how strong and sharp his sword skills were, how many could he kill?

As soon as he made a move, he would immediately be surrounded by countless insects and face certain death!

Andrew subconsciously shrunk into the gap in the shell, his mind racing. It seemed like the red beetles around him had noticed something, and he couldn't stay here any longer!

What should he do!? He suddenly remembered when he tried to make the golden beetle burrow underground in Jinling City but failed because of some strange energy. Since this place was outside the city and the insects' mucus could grow here, the golden beetle should be able to dig underground!

Andrew took a deep breath and immediately controlled the golden beetle to burrow underground!

The way the golden beetle burrowed was quite unique. The two pincers in front of its oval-shaped head were filled with fiery energy to break through the soil, while its long legs at the back swiftly opened and expanded the soil. With a protective shield of fire energy all over its body, it quickly dug underground.

Once underground, Andrew came up with another idea. Why not place the bomb under the giant tomb and flip it over from below!

He thought his idea was good until he saw worms crawling around the golden beetle. If Andrew hadn't controlled the golden beetle to emit the maximum fire energy protection, those worms would have tried to burrow into the gap of the golden beetle.

These worms were constantly transporting something from deep underground to the passage leading to the giant tomb. Occasionally, when they encountered some "impurities," they would immediately push these things back to the surface!

Andrew realized that with these worms around, he couldn't plant the bomb! These numerous worms would soon become the "impurities" that existed as bombs!

The air underground was thin, and Andrew had to control the golden beetle to return to the surface urgently, thinking about how to plant the bomb!

Time was extremely tight!

Due to the high tension, he nervously tapped on the golden beetle's shell. Suddenly, he remembered that if he could burrow into the golden beetle's shell, why not seal a few worms and then stuff the bomb into their esophagus to make a "worm bombs"?

 Suddenly, he remembered that if he could burrow into the golden beetle's shell, why not seal a few worms and then stuff the bomb into their esophagus to make a "worm bombs"?

For a moment, they wouldn't die. As long as they could survive for over twenty minutes, when the bomb exploded underground, even if it couldn't destroy the giant tomb, it would paralyze it!

Andrew immediately decided to do it!

But he didn't have enough spare sealing symbols on hand, so he needed to urgently make them!