Chapter 146 The Second Piece of Map

"Captain Yang, I need to go back and think about this matter," Andrew didn't expect the soldiers in the Misty City to be very tight-lipped. At that critical moment, surviving was the main concern. There was no room for much consideration. Improving his strength quickly was the most urgent task for him at that time.

At this moment, whether it was the southern defense line or the western defense line, with corpses of bugs everywhere, Yang Baili's offer was not as tempting to him anymore!

"Alright, I'll wait for good news from you!" Yang Baili nodded, saying that the dark warriors all had their own secret cultivation methods. These were the fundamentals for their survival. In this era of all sorts of strange occurrences, he was no longer surprised by anything. As long as Andrew needed something, he could negotiate the conditions with him.

At that moment, Qian Deduo rushed in urgently from outside the line of defense, bringing a young man with him. In his twenties, he looked much younger than Andrew, with a nervous expression on his face.

"Bro Chu, something bad happened, something big!" Qian Deduo shouted from afar. He didn't even care that the commander of the second main force was present.

"Hmm?" Andrew was initially startled, thinking something happened at the office building where Auntie and her family were.

But then he remembered that Qian Deduo always had a big mouth, liked to exaggerate, and dispatched someone from the Misty City to report, so it shouldn't be an issue at the office building.

"Miss Lin has been kidnapped," Qian Deduo said urgently.

"What Miss Lin!?" Andrew frantically searched his mind for any connection to the Lin family related to the office building.

"It's Marguerite Lin ! Big brother!" Qian Deduo reminded loudly.

"What the hell does she have to do with me!? Why are you looking for me! Can't you speak sensibly? Your words could scare people to death!" Andrew almost burst out cursing at Qian Deduo, now. People and bugs were constantly fighting, everyone's nerves were highly strung, and the safety of their loved ones had become one of their few beliefs. At any sign of trouble, cold sweat would break out on their bodies.

Just like knowing Qian Deduo is a big mouth. Still hanging by a thread, extremely nervous!

"I, her, I, sigh, Bro Chu, I can't explain, let him speak!" Chandler, frightened by Andrew's anger, shrank his neck and pushed the young man he brought with him out, hurriedly distancing himself, now he really understands, Andrew is not really interested in Marguerite, he doesn't want to pursue that uninteresting matter anymore.

"You don't need to say anything, she's in trouble. You can find the government, the headquarters, anything! I have urgent matters to attend to at the West District Defense Line now, no time to deal with this!" Andrew is not heartless. Marguerite at least provided him with intelligence for the second map, but he really has no time now, the cloaked figure reappeared, making him feel more anxious, he needs to quickly go back to discuss countermeasures with Mantra, then go to the luxurious residential area he noted down as soon as possible to find the second map.

Marguerite is not Jing Tian, if Jing Tian is in trouble, Andrew can ignore everything, even facing the Black Warlord or the cloaked figure, he is willing to do anything!

Moreover, Andrew successfully helped her escape from the City of Terror, although he didn't escort her all the way to Jinling City, but Marguerite was able to safely arrive in Jinling City in the end, mainly because of his service in the Defense Team of Dongshen University. So he doesn't owe Marguerite anything.