Chapter 115 The Time to be the LV3

"There's nothing wrong. I just wanted to talk during the food distribution. Mr Chu, you aunt said that her son is sick in bed and she wants to receive his portion of food. As people who do mass work, we should firmly implement the policies of the headquarters, right? I came specially tonight to visit and see the actual situation. According to the policy, I should give Sister Chu what she deserves," Luya Ming had already prepared his words and thought that the other party wouldn't find any faults. He had always followed the policy.

After speaking, he stuffed the porridge box he was carrying into Chuhan's hand.

"Commissioner Lu, this......" Chuhan exclaimed as she looked at the lunch box filled with thick porridge in her hand. There was even a can of luncheon meat on top. Even if it's meant for Jingyi, isn't this a bit too much?

Chuhan glanced at Andrew. It was obvious that he came for his nephew, but she had pleaded with Luyaming before and didn't even get half a spoonful of porridge!"

"Sister Chu, the rest is just a personal token from me. Use it to take care of the child in bed. We're all going through hardships, and it's only right to support each other," Luya Ming pointed towards Jingyi and added.

"On behalf of my aunt, thank you, Commissioner Lu," Andrew took out a box of cigarettes and handed out a few. He said, "Commissioner Lu, let's talk outside. It's too crowded in the hut, and my aunt can't stand the smell of smoke."

"Alright, this, of course," Luya Ming saw that Andrew let Chuhan take the things, and half of his worries were resolved. He had just seen the food they were eating and it was truly a surprise. Rice, braised pork with potatoes, chicken soup, weren't these all food that only high-ranking officials from the headquarters could enjoy?

"Commissioner Lu, I want to ask you, who is in charge of the security in this area?" Security was the official name given by the headquarters to the black warrior gangs. Andrew already knew this from Duan Da Nian. He didn't refuse Lu Commissioner's visit. Dealing with people from the headquarters also had its conveniences. Their official information was often more comprehensive.

"The black warrior in charge of security in our area is Fang Kui, a second-level Grade C black warrior. He used to be a pig dealer and there's not much profit to be made here. He doesn't have many black warriors under him, but he has gathered a group of ordinary people," Luya Ming didn't think Andrew would be interested in this place. If he wanted to take over this area, with the Junior Researcher badge on his chest, he could easily station himself in the heavily protected area under the General Research Department. He was not a black warrior and didn't need to rely on territory security to obtain food sources.

"Um, Fang Kui? Commissioner Lu. There's one more thing I need to trouble you with. As the commissioner here, you are most familiar with the situation. I want to exchange food for a house here. Can you help me find a seller? As you've seen, my aunt's family really can't stay in this shack anymore." Andrew nodded and said. The second-grade black warrior, The person in front of him seems to be the lowest level among the 'second-grade' A, B, C three grades, naturally, he did not fear the other party's abilities.

"What? You usually live here?" Lu Yaming exclaimed, somewhat puzzled.

"Yes, I think it's quite nice here. My aunt's neighbors are all here. Moving elsewhere would be the same," Andrew said calmly.

"If you really have this plan, I'll check the situation for you tomorrow. You know there aren't any high-end villas or estates around this area. I just hope you won't be too picky."

Lu Yaming replied. His surprise was only momentary, and soon he resumed normalcy. Although he was somewhat puzzled, he didn't want to inquire too much. A person from the General Research Department living in his own piece could also help him establish a relationship with the department. Why not take advantage of the situation?