Chapter 113 West End

"Duan, I want to talk to you about something." Andrew walked out of the shack and handed a cigarette to Duan Danian, who was surprised and honored to receive it.

The neighbors of Aunt's family's shacks were all surprised and curious, watching Andrew and his group from a distance. When their eyes met, these people quickly lowered their heads, pretending to be doing something.

This place was truly a slum. Since Andrew arrived, he had already seen at least two corpses being carried out. There were no important figures here, no relatives of the black warriors, not even a person with tidy clothes. Everyone's face was lifeless, as if they had been abandoned by the world.

The sudden arrival of a large number of black warriors, including even someone from the General Research Department, was like a group of crocodiles suddenly appearing in a calm countryside pond, startling and attracting attention.

Due to fluctuating emotions, Chu Han was mentally and physically exhausted, and under Andrew's comfort, she fell into a deep sleep. Andrew took out a lot of food from his prepared travel bag and handed it to Jing Tian - rice, pork, chicken, and even vegetables that made Duan Danian almost crazy. He asked Duan Danian to help her make a late dinner. It was now almost 23 o'clock, and everyone's stomachs were empty.

Andrew's fluctuating mood gradually stabilized, and his long-held heart also settled down a bit. With the world in chaos, with families destroyed and lives lost everywhere, Aunt's family was considered lucky, and Chu Yunsheng didn't dare to ask for more.

"Old Duan, I want to thank you today. You've all worked hard." Although Andrew had no good feelings for these killers who killed people without blinking, they had been following him and helping him since he entered the city, regardless of their purpose. If it weren't for them, he might not have seen Aunt's family so quickly.

"Brother Chu is being too polite. I'm just bored and have nothing to do!" Duan Danian's response was obviously somewhat insincere. His unintentional yawn couldn't disguise his fatigue.

"Which black warrior gang controls this territory?" Andrew pointed to the ground and suddenly asked.

"Let me think. Oh, this is the West End. I rarely come here, so I really don't know. How about I go and inquire for you tomorrow?" Duan Danian thought for a while, then shook his head helplessly.

Andrew nodded and said:

"It's alright, this matter is not urgent. Duan, since we've been in contact with each other, we can consider ourselves acquaintances. I won't beat around the bush. I'm grateful for you and your brothers for following me today." Andrew paused for a moment, placed the large travel bag he had been carrying with him on the ground, and took out several boxes of biscuits and a few bags of rations. He continued, "Take these things, consider it as compensation for your brothers' hard work today."

"How can this be? No need, really no need." Although Duan Danian's eyes were drawn to the food in front of him, as the leader, he understood his purpose.

"Listen to me." Andrew placed the items in his arms and calmly said, "I understand what you're thinking, but unfortunately, I can't help you right now."

Andrew's straightforward statement immediately dampened Duan Danian's intentions. Although he had indeed helped Andrew a lot, they were all small tasks that did not reach the level of helping Andrew regain his territory, which would require bloodshed.

The only opportunity to deepen their relationship was during the conflict with Boss Bai , but it disappeared instantly when Boss Bai took the initiative to back down.