Chapter 11 Kibitzer

This person is Andrew, who launched a surprise attack on the red-armored beetle from behind. He successfully attacked a careless and arrogant insect. Now he is worried about how to completely kill the frozen red-armored beetle in front of these six people and then absorb its elemental energy with Symbol. Besides the ice arrow he shot just now, which he had no choice but to use, he doesn't want to expose his abilities too much.

Freezing doesn't mean killing. The red-armored beetle may break free, so time is of the essence. The other six people don't speak, so Andrew has to speak first, "Ahem, I think you are temporarily safe now. Can you make some room for me to deal with this bug?"

Upon his reminder, the people finally snapped out of their shock. They have been saved! They immediately burst into ecstatic joy of surviving death, hugging each other and repeatedly whispering, "We, we don't have to die!"

Completely venting the immense despair they felt before their imminent death.

Seeing this, Andrew had to interrupt them again, urgently saying, "Stop, stop! If you're okay, can you please step outside? I need this space to deal with this bug!"

The young boy was the first to understand Andrew's words. He held back the crying people, but they all looked at Andrew with confusion. The meaning was, didn't you already kill the bug when you froze it? Why do you still need to deal with it?

It's not their fault either. Even when Andrew froze the red-armored beetle for the first time, he didn't expect that it would still be so stubborn and not dead. He had to shoot another arrow to finally solve the problem.

Seeing the puzzled looks on everyone's faces, Andrew had to point at the frozen red-armored beetle and explain, "This bug is not dead yet..."

Unexpectedly, as soon as he said half of it, everyone exploded like a bomb, quickly moving to the side. One daring person even prepared to touch the frozen red-armored beetle, but was directly scared and sat on the ground, scrambling to move away.

Andrew completely understood their panic. The fear caused by the red-armored beetle that chased the girl in white before he created Symbol was no less than what these people are feeling now.

"Don't worry, nothing will happen now. I need space to deal with it thoroughly!" Andrew reassured them and thought for a moment before adding, "The process might be a bit bloody, so I need your cooperation. Wait outside."

Seeing this, everyone quickly agreed. Although Andrew said nothing will happen now, they still didn't dare to stay in the same room with a still-living red-armored beetle. Since they're not needed here, their best choice now is to go outside.

"Can I stay?" the young boy asked nervously.

Andrew frowned. Although he saw some things under the dim light of a dilapidated flashlight earlier, he admired the boy's courage, but it was just admiration. He had no intention of sharing his secrets with a stranger.

"No! Everyone needs to leave!" Andrew firmly refused.

The boy couldn't see Andrew's expression under the night vision helmet and mask, but the cold tone of refusal made him not dare to have any dissatisfaction. He left the room disappointingly with the others.

Andrew immediately closed the door and lifted up his night vision goggles. This fourth-generation night vision device wouldn't suddenly blind him even under the illumination of a relatively bright flashlight like the previous generations.

Fold up the night vision device, simply because under the flashlight's light, he could already clearly deal with the red-armored beetle in front of him.