Chapter 89 Endangering the Orbit

The initial attack was a burst of radiation, which quickly ignited fires wherever it passed.

Andrew was quite far from the center of the nuclear explosion. When the radiation reached Andrew's house, it was only a weak force. Moreover, the attacks from this radiation energy were staunchly resisted by the Six-Armor Elemental Symbol, otherwise, not to mention being burned by the Aurora, his eyes could have been blinded.

The shock wave from the nuclear explosion was the real threat, even though it had reached his location, the shock wave was already weakening, but it was still as powerful as a giant hand gently flicking an ant.

There was still a distance between him and the shock wave, but with Andrew's prideful speed, he only managed to run for a few seconds before the shock wave came crashing!

He quickly jumped into a dried-up ditch by a field, lay down horizontally, and firmly pressed the little tiger beneath him.

The shock wave stirred up a large amount of soil, ravaging everything in its path.

The newly forged battle armor, which had just been tempered, resisted the first wave of the most powerful impact and then shattered, returning to the Talisman body.

At this point, Andrew could only maximize the operation of the essence in his body, desperately supporting the essence protection of the Six-Armor Elemental Symbol.

This process was both quick and slow.

But when the powerful shock wave stopped, Andrew lost his conscientiousness.

After a long time, he was awakened by a series of low and angry roars.

He was still in that position, nestled in the ditch, covered in a lot of dirt on his back, but there was nothing beneath him. Andrew was greatly shocked and quickly flipped over, attempting to sit up, only to find that his back was burning with pain, as if his bones were misaligned!

Enduring the intense pain, he managed to sit up straight.

The sky had already begun to show a faint light, and it seemed to be weakening. From yesterday until now, Andrew estimated that he had been unconscious for more than 20 hours.

He quickly noticed the presence of the little tiger, who was on top of the field ridge, with its back facing him, and in front of it were the corpses of more than a dozen rats. The growls were coming from its young tiger throat.

Andrew mustered up some courage, grunted heavily, and forced himself to climb up the field ridge. As he looked around, his scalp tightened!

What appeared before him was not his worst estimation - insects! It was a large group of rats that seemed to have emerged from nowhere!

There were hundreds of them! Some of them were tearing apart a headless corpse not far away, blood and flesh scattered. The other rats that couldn't squeeze in were all squeaking and yelling at the little tiger!

Occasionally, a few rats would rush over, but they quickly died under the little tiger's claws.

However, it seemed that these were just the probing attacks of the rat swarm. They were gathering together, probably preparing for a final large-scale assault!

Although Andrew couldn't understand why, rats were usually timid and never dared to attack other large animals on their own. However, now they were behaving so crazily!

He was secretly shocked. If he hadn't woken up just now and relied on the little tiger, he would definitely not be able to withstand the crazy attacks of so many rats. He suddenly remembered: rats eat everything!