Chapter 12 The end of biting the hand which feeds you

Yes, the mysterious man used this crossbow to shoot and kill that bug. Looking at the peculiar runes on it, one could tell that the crossbow must have had some problems. This person must have become so powerful thanks to the mysterious power of this weapon!

Diao Dingguo couldn't help but think: If, if this weapon belonged to me, with such a powerful weapon, not to mention Feifei, even more beautiful celebrities would be within my grasp!

As the saying goes, evil grows from the guts. Diao Dingguo's desire dominated his courage, and his courage strengthened his desire. Just as Andrew was about to turn around and leave, he swiftly drew the watermelon knife hidden at his waist and stabbed it towards Andrew!

Diao Dingguo's sudden attack was too unexpected. No one had expected that the young boy would only see the tip of the knife flash past his eyes, and there was no time to shout or stop it.

Even Andrew hadn't expected that there would be someone so ungrateful. He had just saved their lives, and now someone was repaying kindness with enmity! So even though he sarcastically mocked Diao Dingguo a few times, he never thought that the other party would directly use a knife to stab him!

In Diao Dingguo's eyes, this seemingly powerful mysterious man was as good as dead. Even if it was a watermelon knife at such a close distance, even if he didn't die, he would be severely injured. Then he could just take the crossbow from him and consider it a successful mission!

At this moment, he seemed to have already seen himself holding this powerful weapon, shooting and killing the red-armored beetles in a majestic scene.

But the unfolding of events once again surprised everyone. The mysterious man still mysteriously stood there, showing no signs of injury. Diao Dingguo's watermelon knife fell to the ground, and his hand burst open with a gush of blood, dripping onto the ground. He writhed in pain on the ground.

Andrew exclaimed in shock and anger, "You want to kill me!?"

"Why?" Andrew felt a little strange midst his anger.

"If it wasn't for the powerful defense of Six-Armor Elemental Symbol, I might have really let this bastard succeed! Andrew was really angry, he had at least saved his life, but not only did he not repay the favor, he also wanted to kill him! Can this still be considered human?"

"Why?" In addition to anger, Andrew also felt a bit strange."

In the moment when Diao Dingguo's watermelon knife was inexplicably deflected, he realized that he had made a big mistake again, and a ridiculous one at that. This person was completely beyond his imagination.

"I... I..." Diao Dingguo panicked.

Andrew coldly smiled and said, "Are you confused again? Don't know what you're doing?!"

Diao Dingguo subconsciously glanced at Andrew's crossbow, but quickly looked away. He gradually calmed down and thought of ways to deal with the situation.

Andrew himself was already at the level 1, and with the enhancement of the Six-Armor Elemental Symbol, how could he let Diao Dingguo's sneaky glance escape his notice?

It didn't require much thinking to understand Diao Dingguo's intentions. He was actually targeting his crossbow!

Andrew was both angry and speechless. Even if he got his crossbow, he couldn't use it without any elemental energy. Moreover, even if he had elemental energy, the seal on the elemental symbols of the crossbow was Andrew's aura, so others still couldn't use it.

Diao Dingguo, with his deceitful words and ingratitude, plotting to harm others for his own gain, made Andrew hate him to the extreme!

There was nothing to say to this kind of person. The first thought that came to Andrew's mind was to chop him up and feed him to the insects.

However, when he drew his longsword and gestured it around Diao Dingguo's neck for a while, he hesitated and didn't strike. There was no other reason, it was just because he had never killed a person before, so he had a slight hesitation.

Although he had seen various horrifying deaths and killed many insects during these days, it was completely different from personally and truly killing a living person. It wasn't a matter of being soft-hearted or not. Andrew never had any sympathy for this kind of person.

Diao Dingguo was already terrified by Andrew pulling out the longsword. He never expected that his momentary greed would bring about such a disastrous situation!

However, he seemed to selectively forget that he had tried to ambush Andrew first!

Diao Dingguo seized the opportunity when Andrew hesitated and turned around to run towards the room. Although there was no passage inside, perhaps it was just a panicked move.

Although Andrew hesitated for a moment, he had no intention of letting this scum go. Diao Dingguo ran fast, but Andrew's crossbow was even faster. At such a close distance, there was no need to waste elemental energy. He shot an arrow directly into Diao Dingguo's thigh, causing him to stumble and fall onto the corpse on the ground. The pain and shock made him scream in fear!

The other five people were terrified by this sudden change and dared not speak. It seemed that no one was willing to plead for Diao Dingguo.

Andrew already had a good plan in mind. He locked the only door of the room and used the iron bars scattered on the ground due to the destruction caused by the red-armored beetles to secure the door latch. This way, he didn't have to personally kill this bastard. Diao Dingguo would either bleed to death or starve to death inside! In short, there was no way out.

This method of death seemed even more cruel than killing him directly, but Andrew thought to himself that he hated this kind of person who repaid kindness with enmity. He felt relieved.

When passing by the girl Feifei, Andrew didn't forget to taunt her: "Do you still believe in this kind of scum who repays kindness with enmity?"

The girl was so nervous that she didn't dare to look at him. After being said that, she was like a frightened rabbit, hiding to the side.

Am I that terrifying? Andrew silently pondered.

"Can you take us with you?" the young boy pleaded.

Andrew glanced at the five of them and shook his head, saying, "I have other things to do. You guys should leave quickly. The smell of blood here is very strong, and there will soon be other creatures coming."

"But where can we go?" a middle-aged woman said despairingly.

"After you go out, head west. There are lights and gunfire there, there are soldiers, you can go there!" Andrew said quickly. He had seen these situations when he came.

The young boy immediately said, "No, there is a bridge to the west with bugs guarding it. We tried several times and couldn't pass, instead we lost several people!"

Hearing that there were bugs, Andrew immediately became interested and said with excitement, "Bugs? How many?"

Everyone was shocked by his tone, indeed he was a madman. It was the first time they had seen someone so excited about bugs in this world.

The boy became more convinced of Andrew's mysterious ability and said, "There are two, one on the east side of the bridge and one on the west. We tried several times and it's always like this!"

Two bugs, although they were a bit apart, the distance was so close that it was basically the same as not being separated for bugs. It was a bit difficult. Andrew suddenly thought of another problem and asked in confusion, "Why do you have to go across that bridge? Why not go around from the north or south?"

The boy smiled bitterly and said, "Big brother, we also wanted to, especially towards the south where there is Hualian City. We go there the most, and that's where the most people died. There is a bug on the street and one in the city, waiting for us to go to our death!"

Andrew thought for a moment. A lone bug would naturally be the best choice, but this situation was hard to come by. If he had to encounter a lone bug to take action, his cultivation level would greatly decrease, which was not in line with his urgent requirements.

So let's challenge the two bugs, his courage soared!