Chapter 163 Stone Monument flew up!

Andrew looked up at this vast and huge black stone tablet, images of ancestors from generations past constantly rolling in his mind, as vivid as if they were carved in his brain!

In the last scene, that elder in white robes was probably the predecessor of the ancient book. When he looked at him for the last time, Andrew had a feeling that the predecessor seemed to have manifested his consciousness across time and space.

What did that long sigh mean that the predecessor wanted to express?

Unfortunately, the scene quickly shifted to the vast universe and ended his "time-tracing journey" in an instant.

Throughout the process, Andrew was like a bystander, unable to speak, unable to interfere, and the stone tablet did not give him a second chance, no matter how he continued to touch it, it was futile

Andrew could not recover from this wonderful "tracing" for a long time. Whoever experienced the long footprints of the ancestors for a full five thousand years in almost uninterrupted time in the real world, could not immediately calm down.

Professor Sun had not mentioned to him what would happen when touching the stone tablet, indicating that no one had encountered his experience before him, at least not Professor Sun.

Andrew never considered himself to be anyone special, and the reason why such a thing happened, without thinking, must be closely related to the predecessor of the ancient book.

The predecessor must have recorded some clues in the ancient book. With the predecessor's abilities, even him was seriously injured and could not be saved, there must be a huge secret hidden in it!

During this time, the insects had never attacked humans, so he should also invest the greatest effort into deciphering the characters in the ancient book!

What happened five thousand years ago? What did the predecessor reveal?

Perhaps all the secrets will be in the ancient book.

Andrew's eager thoughts burned like fire, and he hurried back to the calligrapher's building.

"Swoosh, swoosh, swoosh."

A sharp noise that almost pierced the eardrums spread from the stone tablet, vibrating everything in Jinling City at a high frequency!

That sound was like a broadcast on the wrong channel. It made people's hearts tingle, uncomfortable, and noisy.

Everyone, including Andrew, held their heads. Plugging their ears, trying to shield themselves from it. But it was of no use at all, as if it was not sensed through the ears at all.

Boom!

An ordinary soldier couldn't bear its shock and sharpness, holding his head, painfully kneeling on the ground.