Chapter 143 Black Martial Soul

"Lingdie, your Wind and Fire Intertwined doesn't want to go?" Fu Liaoyuan rubbed his red eyes, sunk in the chair, and said without surprise.

"It's not Wind and Fire Intertwined, it's their captain. Andrew doesn't want to go," Zhu Lingdie gently shook her head. Honestly, if this kind of thing fell on her, she might hesitate as well.

"They're all the same! In critical moments, these dark warriors who have never carried a gun are completely unreliable, they don't understand what war is! Luckily, I'm not fully relying on them!" Fu Liaoyuan waved his hand and continued, "Qin Meng, have each regiment select elites to form a suicide squad to cross the river and bomb the tomb!"

"Commander, should we let Miss Zhu go to the Black Martial Independent Regiment to gather them, even if Chu doesn't go? If others are willing to go, it's fine. Our people are just ordinary soldiers," Qin Meng glanced at Zhu Lingdie, exchanged a look, and hurriedly suggested. Zhu Lingdie claimed that even the strongest warriors of the Black Martial Regiment were afraid to die, so her people might be even less likely to return!

"Qin, our people are indeed ordinary soldiers, but we have organization, discipline, and the determination to execute orders, the courage to face death! What do they have in the Black Martial Regiment? Besides dark energy, nothing! A small fireball can scatter them into chaos! Some even want to flee in the face of battle! Such people, no matter how strong, cannot fulfill the arduous task, they have already lost psychologically."

Fu Liaoyuan stood up from the chair, gazing out the window with a focused look, and slowly said, "Furthermore, in the situation in North of the Yangtze River, sending ten Level 3 Black Warriors, or sending ten ordinary soldiers, to the insects, it's the same. The disparity in numbers and strength between humans and insects is too great, unless they are top experts, the individual strength gap between Black Warriors and ordinary soldiers can be ignored. Our soldiers have the advantage of unity and training! Now we can only hope to succeed in a sneak attack and destroy those tombs that can defend against cannon fire."

Zhu Lingdie felt a bit embarrassed, Fu Liaoyuan's evaluation of the Black Martial Regiment was subpar. But he was just stating the actual situation of the Black Martial Independent Regiment, leaving no room for her to argue.

The combined strength of the four Black Martial Kings far exceeds the special forces of the General Command, but overnight, they had to all 'surrender' to the General Command, this is a huge difference between them!

"Lingdie, the Main Division is entrusting the Black Martial Independent Regiment to you. It's hoped that you can make them 'stand' instead of 'independent.' Become a strong force to resist the insects and monsters. Of course, this will take time, the Main Division can give you that! This battle between humans and insects cannot be won by one or two people, nor can the insects be driven back in a day!" Fu Liaoyuan turned around, his mind wandering as he said:

"This is going to be a long-lasting war between humans and insects, perhaps surpassing any in human history! The changes in world rules and power systems will make the Dark Warriors Legion the strongest force in this war!

And every powerful army in the world has its own soul. Your biggest task now and in the future is to find the soul of the Ninth Main Division's Black Martial Independent Regiment, a soul that belongs to all of you and to this era, a Black Martial Soul that can unite the entire regiment, make them fearless, courageous, and march forward!"

 Your biggest task now and in the future is to find the soul of the Ninth Main Division's Black Martial Independent Regiment, a soul that belongs to all of you and to this era, a Black Martial Soul that can unite the entire regiment, make them fea...