Chapter 150 The New Black Warrior King

The flaming fire tendrils were extremely tough, firmly trapping Andrew's right foot, and not even the Thousand Defeat Sword could cut them off

The flaming fire tendrils were extremely tough, firmly trapping Andrew's right foot, and not even the Thousand Defeat Sword could cut them off. The fiery impact of this Fire Demon, following the fire tendrils, was imminent.

The power of the fire energy was not inferior to the flame phoenix of the past.

Andrew knelt halfway on the ground, the Thousand Defeat Sword standing beside him, the battle armor shining brightly under the fire's reflection, dazzling and colorful! The Black Martial Independent Corps, the ninth main force battalion. Everyone present stopped their panicked running, their hearts hanging in their throats. If Andrew were to be defeated, no one on the western defense line could stop this demon!

The fiery shock-wave continued to advance towards Andrew along the long tendrils!

In an instant!

He gathered his strength and soared into the sky!

The entire long tendril instantly straightened and tightened. The force was so great that even the head of the fire demon insect was pulled taut!

Andrew raised the Thousand Defeat Sword high above his head and struck down fiercely.

The residual shadows of the sword formed a fan-shaped pattern of twelve sword shadows!

Time seemed to pause at that moment.

The top sword shadow overlapped on the second sword shadow, then the two merged shadows overlapped onto the third sword shadow!

One faster than the others!

At the moment when the twelve sword shadows merged into one, the whole world seemed to dim for a moment, with only that sword shadow emitting a dazzling light!

Next,

The thunderous force, but seemingly light, cut through the taut long tendril.

Swish!

Countless long, arrogant tendrils were instantly severed. The fire demon insect shook its head violently, wailing in a piercing and miserable manner, causing the entire swarm of red-armored insects to hesitate for a moment!

After the tendril broke, the fiery shock wave that extended along it could only sway randomly left and right. It lost its direction instantly and radiated haphazardly.

The ice energy dark warriors who attempted to assist Andrew in the attack arrived at this moment. They were turned into mist by the chaotic flames and dissipated!

The ice energy that Lu Yu and the Dark Warrior attempted to use to assist Andrew in the attack arrived at this moment. However, it was instantly turned into mist by the flames shooting wildly from all directions, dissipating completely!

As the pulling force of the tendril disappeared, Andrew soared up again out of thin air, then floated down gently.

Underneath him, facing the wailing fire demon insect, was its open insect mouth.