Chapter 124 Thirteen lord

Today show again: green Beetle!

Secondly, the short black warrior finally could not make a move

Secondly, the short black warrior finally could not make a move. Because Zhuling Die stopped him...

Zhuling Die was not a fool. Shen Shaoze's men were defeated in an instant, indicating that this person had at least the strength of a level three subpar. Unlike Shen Shaoze's extravagant ways, she didn't have two level three dark warriors under her command. Losing one, even if just injured, would deal a heavy blow to her influence in the North District.

She was waiting, she had already sent someone to invite Wind and Fire Intertwined, now only the people of Thirteen Lord could suppress the person in front of her, maintaining the position of her large team. Now, she was afraid that they would have to redistribute the "cake."

A match that had just begun was abruptly stopped. Andrew was now in the realm of Elemental Fusion of the LV2. His control of elemental energy was superior to before, and he had only been impacted by the fire energy and suffered some burns, nothing serious.

According to the rule of distributing supplies based on strength, it was a consensus among everyone. However, if lives were lost, it would inevitably lead to vengeance. Andrew currently had no power or authority, and he didn't want to cause trouble, as long as he could get food. The food preserved from the Sun Age would become scarcer, even though he had the detoxification symbol, the flesh of the Scarlet Beetle could barely be consumed in the future. But Andrew harbored a grudge against these monstrous creatures that fed on human flesh! If in the future, he could only rely on eating beetle meat every day, he could hardly bear to image about it!

The most unhappy person was Shen Shaoze, his own people were defeated, and Zhu Lingdie unexpectedly retreated in the face of the situation. Although she signaled to him to come over with Wind and Fire, everyone jointly suppressed the witch team that had emerged. But what he actually cared about the most was not being able to immediately probe the true strength of the person in front of him.

Even though this person had just shown impressive strength, Shen Shaoze was confident he could suppress him, after all, he not only had three Level 3 Dark Warriors, but also the largest number of Level 2 Grade A individuals.

However, the sudden change in the situation, like bugs suddenly surrounding the city, left Shen Shaoze and Zhu Lingdie baffled.

Thirteen lord, who rarely spoke, appeared with the impressive Wind and Fire when they arrived at the temporary competition venue and said straightaway, "Miss Zhu, I can't help you with this matter, but I suggest you should consider agreeing to his terms, it might be beneficial for you!"

"Huh?" Zhu Lingdie was rarely stunned and before she could ask why, Thirteen lord directly left her and briskly walked towards the young man on the field.

Wind and Fire, who followed Thirteen lord, did not even greet her, not even informed by Thirteen lord. They were clearly stunned then excitedly ran over.