Chapter 142 Do You Want Me to Cross the River?

Bang bang bang...

Andrew's bullets have run out, now he is only firing pure fire elemental balls, there are too many green beetles, and his elemental energy consumption is also very severe. In just a short time, less than half of his original elemental hair remains!

The last three green beetles, surrounded by Andrew and others, flapped and died under various fire attacks.

The first wave of attacks from the insects in the north of the river temporarily paused, the entire defense line was filled with thick smoke from burning. And there were clear ice debris and ice blocks.

The gunfire from the south area closest to Andrew and them seems to have not stopped, it has been ringing non-stop, indicating a very serious situation.

Fortunately, the Yangtze River blocks the west area, all the red armored beetle group on the north bank is trapped, even the broken bridge is crawling with red armored beetles, making people's scalps tingle.

It's just that the giant tombs on the opposite bank are too eerie, otherwise the artillery regiment of the Ninth and Fifth Main Force Division could completely flip the north bank! As for how many insects they can kill, Andrew is not sure, but it is much better than doing nothing now.

As he stopped, he realized the tragic scene on the entire battlefield. Many soldiers were burnt into black charcoal by the sudden fireballs, some even lost their human form, twisted together in a terrifying manner.

Medical corps moved around the battlefield, taking away one wounded soldier after another who groaned in pain, concentrating them in the temporary hospital behind the defense line

And the black warriors, who consumed a huge amount of energy, sat on the ground in twos and threes, panting heavily. The attack from the insects just now was sudden, although not intense, but the strange fireballs were completely unexpected, causing the greatest casualties at that moment.

"How many people died?" Andrew asked when Mantra returned.

"Two of the black warriors were at level one, relatively weak in strength. Coupled with those killed by Zhu Lingdie, there were three casualties!" Mantra brushed off the ice shards on his body. In the later stages of the battle, the ice-powered black warriors almost crazily released ice energy, completely disregarding their surroundings, some losing control! The discipline of the newly established Black Warrior Independent Corps truly couldn't compare to the ordinary soldiers of the Ninth Main Force, the gap was too substantial. Although those soldiers were just regular humans, they strictly obeyed commands and followed orders.

"Let the brothers rest and eat quickly, prevent a second wave of insect attacks. Later, everyone will gather at the front cabin. I will provide some Six-Armor Elemental Symbols similar to the ones I gave you and Jack!" Andrew said solemnly. Jack and Mantra knew he had this ability, one of the conditions for Mantra to act as a mole.