Chapter 123 I want 50%

With the bullets provided by Lu Guolong, Andrew didn't have many to begin with. When the first wave of Scarlet Beetles receded, his magazine was left with only old bullets!

Under the wall, the bodies of insects piled up, leaning against the wall to form a slope of insect corpses, a horrifying sight!

Despite the numerous insects, this loss may not be considered significant. In the dim distance, the insect heads were still crowding. However, the dark warriors of the small station were one less, unable to be replenished.

The bugs were numerous, and this loss might not be considered much. In the dim distance, the heads of insects were still swarming. However, for the dark warriors of the small station, losing one meant one less, unable to be replaced.

The number of deaths on the southern wall where Andrew was located had increased to 6. Many were injured, with a death rate as high as one-fifth! The casualties on the other three surrounding walls were even worse than the southern wall, with cries of pain and sorrow echoing from all directions.

"Big brother, I beg you, give me a quick death!" A first-level dark warrior on the southern wall, thin in stature, his legs clamped by the crimson armor's pincers, his belly pierced by insects, blood splattering down the wall, although the witch doctor provided timely treatment, she couldn't restore his legs.

"Strong, even without legs, big brother can still support you! Damn it, be strong on your own!" said the captain of another squad defending the poison wall alongside the witch doctor. With blood-soaked hands from the legless dark warrior, his eyes were bloodshot.

The legless dark warrior chuckled sadly, suddenly reaching out and snatching the pistol from his teammate's hand, pointing it at his own head, breathing heavily, his chest heaving violently. Tears welled up in the corners of his eyes.

"Bang!"

"Strong!"

The sharp sound of the gunshot took away his shattered life, piercing like a spike into the hearts of the surviving dark warriors, especially those severely injured, their expressions dull, as if they had seen their own fate.

Death was imminent, the dark warriors were in low spirits, and the insects were just the beginning. Unable to imagine the successive attacks to come, could they hold on?

Breaking through became their last hope!

Andrew called the witch, he had seen two large teams starting to move food, preparing for a breakout.

"50% percent!? Are you crazy?" Even the usually calm Shen Shaoze was slightly angered. This witch doctor, in the blink of an eye, raised the percentage from three to five. Had she gone mad from being struck on the head by the red-armored beetles earlier?

"Yes, 50% percent, not her demand, but mine." Andrew stepped out from beside the witch doctor, speaking solemnly.

He had thought these people would abandon the food, break out directly, and then he could quietly deplete all the food in the small station!

But what was the meaning of food when people were facing death? These people still wanted to bravely break out with the food at all costs!

After careful consideration, those small teams had risked their lives to come here for life-saving food. The risks of breaking out were not much different from encountering large swarms of insects on the road, probably within their expectations. They would proceed as planned.

Moreover, those few third-level dark warriors, and that Wind and Fire Intertwined, had brought them great confidence in a successful breakout. As long as no more golden armored beetles appeared, just some red-armored beetles, they might be able to successfully charge out. Although there were many insects outside the walls, it was not as many as Andrew had encountered when he escaped from the City of Mist.