Chapter 189 Insert into the Clouds

Andrew was very surprised. He thought he would have another fierce battle with Erasure over the control of the seal insects, just like last time.

But strangely, the Erasure's power brushed past "lightly" this time, just maintaining the normal pressure on the seal insects, not forcibly seizing them as it did last time.

Then it stirred up the emotions of the swarm of insects and attacked vigorously, trying to eliminate Andrew in another way.

Erasure was a creature with advanced mysterious intelligence. Andrew was already familiar with this. It gave up directly competing with Andrew for control of the seal insects. Perhaps it recognized Andrew's identity. In other words, the damage caused by the ancient book to it was still affecting its behavior and judgment.

Since it did not come to seize power, but instead directly urged the insects to attack him, Andrew could let loose and fight them all out.

Ahead, the Purple Flame Demon Worm's fiery flame and long whiskers cleared the way. Unlike before, any red-armored insects blocking Andrew's path were burned to ashes by the whiskers.

As the encroaching red-armored insects gathered too much, the shock wave of the Purple Flame Demon Worm's fiery flame showed great power. With one attack, the rolling flames turned into a scorching molten passage in front of the road.

Around him, nine golden-armored insects spewed out fire dragons successively, burning the red-armored insects that tried to surround them to ashes, filling the road with corpses.

And Andrew, at this moment, stood on the back of the Purple Flame Demon Worm, constantly attacking the blue-armored insects that came pouncing down, with Edgar barely managing to shoot down the ones that slipped through the cracks.

Speed!

What Andrew wanted was speed, regardless of casualties. As long as he broke out of the mucus zone, the insects would have no way to deal with him. All his attacks were only to ensure that his "insect formation" could move forward without obstruction!

Once the attack began, Andrew changed his strategy, changed the route, and walked closer to the giant tombs when passing by them. He increased the firepower to attack the giant tombs, forcing the insects to give up blocking the insect formation rather than protecting the giant tombs.

The further he went in, Andrew clearly felt the pressure increasing, the red-armored insects crowded together and stacked on top of each other on the ground, forming a dense wall of insects.

The red beetles' power was no match for the insect formation, forming a wall of insects that only slowed down the advancement of the formation. But this was also a deadly situation, as more and more green beetles gathered above the insect formation, creating an overwhelming presence.

"Mr. Lung! What can we do?" Edgar panicked and shouted from the cracks. He had never seen so many green beetles gathered together; not to mention attacking, just their weight alone could crush them!

"Shut up!" Andrew remained surprisingly calm, the Dark Energy Cannon continued to shoot non-stop, able to kill one. One less pressure.

The flying insects of the Green Ravens vibrated their wings at a high frequency, hovering above the insect formation, their sharp chirping piercing until a huge scale was formed, nearly hundreds of them, suddenly swooping down like cannonballs towards the ground beneath the insect formation.

"Die!" Andrew waited for this crucial moment, the Explosion Sword Technique, twelve sword shadows dancing high and low, forming a screen of swords that barely covered the top of the insect formation.